Helix Reloaded

ETA on the new vehicle?

LO had announced they'd release a new vehicle.
Just wondering if there's any ETA on it as I was interested in buying a new car, but don't want to spend my cash before finding out if I like the new one more or not.

Thanks.

Edited by Helix Reloaded
I was right about them announcing it.

what is the point of starting a question based on a vague memory?
There isn't anything about it on the blog posts. 😕

Edit: hey, what do you know, i was wrong.  No ETAs tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Bellenettiel

I remember reading somewhere that they were planning on releasing some sort of new vehicle in the future. It sounds interesting but I really think that they need to focus on balancing out what is currently in the game, and most importantly making things more friendly to new players (in terms of progression), so I don't think that it should be a priority for them at all.

Anyways.. do you have any idea what that vehicle might be? I hope it's a car like the growl; just purely cosmetic, no practical use in missions.

Its mentioned in the blogpost.

"After that we’re going to focus on content. I’ll be working on an exact roadmap that we can publish soon, but over the coming months we would like to add a new mode, maps, clothes, guns, vehicles and a new matching system for competitive play."

https://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/2018/05/open-letter-to-apb-reloaded-community.html

And again here...

"This will be a hard core look at some of the long standing issues in the game that need fixing.
Alongside this project, I'd like to do a "Minor Content" update. Just a small project to get back into the content generation tools. We'd like to get a new weapon in the game. Possibly some new clothing items. Possibly a new vehicle. I doubt they will be crazy innovative, but we need to start somewhere."

https://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/2018/05/two-week-update-q-notes-from-my-stream.html

oh, and here too..

"Project #3: Critical Mechanics / Minor Content (2.2.1)This isn't as far out as you think, but we have some content planned including progression changes, 1 new gun and 1 new vehicle."

https://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/2018/06/apb-roadmap.html

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 3

36 minutes ago, Goldtiger said:

I remember reading somewhere that they were planning on releasing some sort of new vehicle in the future. It sounds interesting but I really think that they need to focus on balancing out what is currently in the game, and most importantly making things more friendly to new players (in terms of progression), so I don't think that it should be a priority for them at all.

Thanks for the quotes @CookiePuss and @a Pair of Socks.

Since the new gun they promised is already out, I'd assume the vehicle isn't too far behind.
Wonder what kind of model they went with. I kind of wish we had a customizable version of those blue bank trucks, but people would probably get mad since it would be a reskin labeled "new".

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Helix Reloaded said:

Thanks for the quotes @CookiePuss and @a Pair of Socks.

Since the new gun they promised is already out, I'd assume the vehicle isn't too far behind.
Wonder what kind of model they went with. I kind of wish we had a customizable version of those blue bank trucks, but people would probably get mad since it would be a reskin labeled "new".

i dont think it being a "reskin" would be an issue tbh

maybe im biased since ive wanted a customizable version for ages

I don'T NEED a NEW CAR ! I NEED a STABLE SERVER ! and the RIGHT BALANCE IN the GAME !

I wouldnt mind a sporty version of the Varzuga hatchback, with a wrc style kit, better performance and maybe awd

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Yood said:

I don'T NEED a NEW CAR ! I NEED a STABLE SERVER ! and the RIGHT BALANCE IN the GAME !

When I see your posts, I imagine your avatar as your portrait.

ETA on vehicle? bro its ETA on UE3.5
And thats coming after the trading system...

16 hours ago, Zolerox said:
Therefore, in the next few weeks we will be unveiling the first of two new auto manufactures and their vehicles.  The first to be unveiled is the IO: GROWL

Still can't get that off my mind Growl was eh ok but the 2nd "car" never came out not even a picture just the shadow of a name "Mirage"

https://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/2015/07/as-we-head-into-august-with-apb.html
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Zolerox said:
17 hours ago, Zolerox said:
Therefore, in the next few weeks we will be unveiling the first of two new auto manufactures and their vehicles.  The first to be unveiled is the IO: GROWL

Still can't get that off my mind Growl was eh ok but the 2nd "car" never came out not even a picture just the shadow of a name "Mirage"

https://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/2015/07/as-we-head-into-august-with-apb.html
tum tum tummmmm
the mirage

27 minutes ago, Helix Reloaded said:
What the.. 
Your comments weren't where they are now yesterday.. 
the consequences of a soft ban for breaking unwritten rules

Edited by BXNNXD
typo

I hope it's tied to some long grind. Otherwise I might just buy it, apply 7 decals and /logout

On 8/21/2018 at 8:41 PM, Yood said:

But I do need a new car to run you over with......

FEWU44f1tn.jpg

xTt2FaguM8.jpg

W7Q7x0W1H9.jpg

naXOAfNOgX.jpg

NazIWzA08x.jpg

se3aIMBq3w.jpg

2490mK6F8P.jpg

0FwN90yPMK.jpg

n3VLI6Hdtc.jpg

Eo9YT55jg8.jpg

Yykio9V85W.jpg

I was just passing through. it's very similar to the new connection promised by orbit .  

Fortune Runner-  I was just passing through. I don't need a new car , I need stable servers and proper team balancing in the game .

Edited by Yood

yood is confusing me.....
First I seen a post say they do not want a new car but now a post has pictures of a car type wanted....
Is yood a girl because that would explain a lot 😏
But I do like the car though

Gimme a 68 Pontiac GTO,,,with over n under lights
A 68 Cadillac Hearse 
A mid 50s Apache pick up
A double barreled 10 gauge Wabbit hunter
Any 12g or bigger with a godforsaken stock
Plus a Vehicle interior unlock for cops, so the shot gun can be in the dash lock, n a cage for the back seat would be nice, tired of crims spitting on the back of my neck

oh yea, I almost forgot,,,some fkn Cocktail bombs

• Like 1