• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Caurannus

Caurannus

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 07-November 14

Twisted Metal is recruiting true Children of the wasteland!  Welcoming all quality players regardless of skill or level.

Just stepped out of the lifenet pod, but have a lot of experience playing other MMO's? Great! Veteran player that is looking for a supportive, active clan to settle in with? Even better.

Twisted Metal is a tight-knit group of CHOTA misfits. When we're not riding choppers, we're supporting each other through missions, leveling, outfitting, harvesting, or PvP. We do it all, but we never take ourselves too seriously. We're just a bunch of helpful guys and gals that like to have fun.

Twisted Metal takes care of its own. We provide free resources for craft leveling and free gear for those in need. All that we ask is that you pay it forward and provide the same support you receive.

Politics? We accept shoulder factioned players too. CHOTA allies are also welcomed! If you're one of us, you're family.

We're on Teamspeak and have a Facebook group.

Have questions? Contact:  Ogre, Bo Jacks, or Aylia in game.

Warlord Ogre

Warlord Ogre

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 07-March 13

Twisted Metal is on the rise!  Nothing can hold us back!  We are consistently growing in numbers each passing day, and the quality of members has failed to diminish.  If you're interested in joining a CHOTA clan that's main purpose is to play together willingly, without the threat of Clan disputes;  Contact - Ogre, Aylia Decks or Bo Jacks in game.  You may also contact any member if you're interested in learning more about Twisted Metal, and they can point you in the right direction!

Knifeborn

Knifeborn

Novice

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Joined 28-January 14

This a great clan!
Within the first two days of joining, they had helped me get from level 31 to level 41, had done 2 raids, and updated my armour and weapons fo me (I Didn't know how bad it was until they showed me)
They've literally showed me a while new part of this game.
This clan is what clans should be like, group activiies, player activity, raiding and so much more.
They're forever getting new things for us to do, at the very least you should check it out.

Contacts: Sjel Knifeborn | Malt Drikker | Kira Bloodpainted 

Price Morgan

Price Morgan

Conscript

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • Joined 14-July 14

Good luck with your Clan! Together you & us will rule the joints! we would love to Allie with you!

-Cheers to you Twisted Metal-

Hade Helix.

NOTORIOUS COALITION

Recruiting All levels, this is a CHOTA clan we are also crafters!

1. PvP PvE, world boss hunt, clan wars, roleplay & clan events!

2. must be active.

3. for invite please pm me "Hade Helix" Rogue Fury & Anneshirley.

4. no spamming no trolling and NO disrespecting other members!

Guide to Farming Fasteners 
http://forums.gamers...s/#entry3836083
aim_zps95f2c4a2.png

Warlord Ogre

Warlord Ogre

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 07-March 13

Recruiting is closed.

Knifeborn

Knifeborn

Novice

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Joined 28-January 14

Recruiting is now open. Private Message "Sjel Knifeborn" "Ogre" "Milessmoke" "Trader Yohan"

We are now a CHOTA ONLY clan, Shoulder factions are no longer allowed within Twisted Metal.

Edited by Knifeborn, 13 December 2015 - 07:39 AM.

Contacts: Sjel Knifeborn | Malt Drikker | Kira Bloodpainted 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users