Starting to lose interest in APB again.

there are more significant and important things - stability of servers , balance of groups . do not muddy the water .

7 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Shitty balancing, overly broken shotguns and every person is using them, not enough pop to even level up now... Same old fucking opposition over and over that I cant win against is really making me want to just give up and not play.

Don't you get sick and tired of always being sick and tired?

2 hours ago, Yood said:
3 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Speaking of shotguns was there any eta for them being adjusted again?

stop this PING PONG . if ORBIT says EVERYTHING is FINE with the shotguns . so it is .YOU WANTED A NEW BALANCING ? - come and get it .  the work is DONE
Don't you get sick and tired of always being wrong?

Shotguns - The range-reduction we made at the beginning of the week on Live for Shotguns was a stop-gap solution to help reduce the problem while we look at further reducing the power of shotguns. 
Their now very consistent kill- rates at close range allows us to change them in other areas to reduce their power while still making them the best choice at point-blank. 
We can also start dropping the effect of the pellet bonus damage in some cases where it's resulting in the weapons being too effective. 

Strife Test A - Effective Damage increased to 903, 2-shot pellet count improved to 8 from 9 (Reduces Pellet Scale to 0.926 from 0.933). 

CSG Test A - 2-shot pellet count reduced to 15 (from 13) (Damage 64 from 70, Scale 0.935 from 0.9). Fire Rate down to 0.8 (from 0.68). Effective Range changed to 1000/1750(from 750/1750).
This gives the CSG a little bit of its range back, but requires better accuracy, and takes longer to kill, helping distinguish it more from the JG.

JG Test A - 2-shot pellet count reduced to 7 (from 6) (Damage 100 from 140, Scale 0.897 from 0.82).

Shredder - Increased fire interval to 0.42 (from 0.37). This is a revert of a buff from the previous patch. We buffed it in a number of ways, this one was maybe a step too far.

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/3600-otw-817-balance-changes/
Edited by AsgerLund
  • Like 2

join the army.

get deployed and shit post on the forums for 9 months.

its more fun than playing apb

:^)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:
What the fuck is a victim complex? 
Victim mentality is an acquired personality trait in which a person tends to recognize themselves as avictim of the negative actions of others, and to behave as if this were the case in the face of contrary evidence of such circumstances.

Not played in 3 months, not made a single thread on why because i know people do not care... Maybe you should do the same. 

2 hours ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

join the army.

Kuwait "deployment" detected lol.

3 minutes ago, Unclean said:
2 hours ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

join the army.

Kuwait "deployment" detected lol.

yea like i would wanna be in a place that reaches 120 degrees.

i like my valley living instead

I’m just waiting till they implement better mitigation or put 3.5 on OTW. Shotguns were also part of the reason I’ve been avoiding APB

I’ve got MHW to occupy my time till then. Almost put in 100 hours already  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by SuperToaster

12 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
12 hours ago, SLICKIEM said:
we're all people after all
How dare you, sir... Im a turtle. 
4cd8acb1f65917188c103affd2f30f4a.jpg

Took me some time to find but man you're a gorgeous turtle. 😛 

LO should make events...  like everyone wanted zombie event : make all NPC into zombies who rush to kill players just like in World War Z movie. 
Kill 100 zombies for tittle, 500 for  weapon skin, 1000 for old car kit and 5000 for some kind new perm. gun.

I mean events always brings back pop. This way LO will be able to relax and focus on big things.

( Little bit of PVE till they fix shotguns and servers)

Edited by MartisLTU
  • Like 3

sorry+if+I'm+late+popcorn+line+was+long.

41 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

LO should make events...  like everyone wanted zombie event : make all NPC into zombies who rush to kill players just like in World War Z movie. 
Kill 100 zombies for tittle, 500 for  weapon skin, 1000 for old car kit and 5000 for some kind new perm. gun.

I mean events always brings back pop. This way LO will be able to relax and focus on big things.

( Little bit of PVE till they fix shotguns and servers)

giphy.gif

13 hours ago, SLICKIEM said:
If you wanna play with/make some friends - just ask or PM someone. 

Then draw the rest of the fucking owl.

Look at this guy making friends and stuff like that shit is easy. Edited by KnifuWaifu

1 hour ago, AlexandraTromp said:
4cd8acb1f65917188c103affd2f30f4a.jpg

Took me some time to find but man you're a gorgeous turtle. 😛 
*blushes*

4 hours ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

join the army.

I had that thought but due to physical ailments I'm unable to, so instead I program C/C++ all day, don't need to play the game when I can just shitpost about the state of it and play FC when I'm not busy on a project. 🙃

Just came back from a lovely holiday in Ireland, bit disappointed to see the game has become a bit less enjoyable, for now atleast. I don't get the fuss going on though. It's not like APB was all that balanced and well optimized a month ago, sure it was more enjoyable than it is now and surely if it keeps going downhill it'll be harmfull to the community. This however, is all very marginal and sensible seen the ideas LO wants to implement in APB. No point in throwing a hissy fit towards a bike mechanic over a broken bike which he damaged further during an attempt to fix it. Sure it is annoying and time consuming but expecting a linear line of improvement with just about anything is as unwise as it is troublesome to life with.

• Thanks 1

I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has a repetitive content. Point taken. Please make sure your future threads are constructive and generally oriented. Thank you for your understanding.