• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Gaazaaam

Gaazaaam

Initiate

• New Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 27-November 14

i've ever option on gamersfirst i bought 2 karma koin cards for $10.00 each yet i can't even use them when i try to add points i get this message, Your account status prevents you from purchasing G1C. This is typically the result of not validating your e-mail address or being blocked by customer service. after trying to validate my email i click on the email it says it's complete and validated i click the log in and it says this 

Uh oh!

Your email address could NOT be validated. Please try clicking the link in your email again.

If you are copying and pasting the link into your browser, be sure to copy and paste the entire link and do notalter the content of the link.

If you continue to see this message, please log in and click the “Re-Send Validation Email” button.

i just get this message, i've tried everything to get this to work, please tell me i didn't waste $20.00. :VeryMad:

Visara

Visara

You're being trolled

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15668 posts
  • Joined 06-May 08

You might want to contact customer support and have them help you out.

https://support.gamersfirst.com/

"A hero has fallen which will be missed by all those whose lives he touched." - Korgoth, 2010

"Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean that they're not out to get me." - David Pimm

Well... I hate VISARA now!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users