sIeepy

Cheating in apb

alright, real talk.
im sick of the games population dying, and non stop discussion due to this.
i know games are frustrating, especially in a game like apb where every engagement is a skill/luck engagement. i have been playing this game since cbt, i used to hackusate alot in my mind. i am decent at the game if that. i can shoot someone, miss half my clip, be 85 AF, and STILL get hackusated by 90% of the community. its just sad
people need to realize in EVERY game there is a thing call luck. i have engagements where i miss half my clip, and i have engagements where i hit every shot and even i sit back and go 'wtf am i a god?', and thats me, im juss a theme maker with mediocre tracking. so some of the vets playing this game since RTW/CBT/OBT who are good at shooters with great tracking, WILL beat u, and with that not even theyre PERFECT, u can kill them. with BattleEye implemented i can honestly say i have played the game with being sus on maybe 2-3 people. since BattleEye came out, theres strength in numbers. it doesnt matter how good you are, your chances are slim of living while being crossfired. premade groups on coms are deadly and dangerous. im not saying u 100% die being crossfired cuz again every engagement is skill/luck.
over my time playing this game, and working on my own temper, i went from lowkey hackusating most people in my mind, to playing the game calmly by opening my mind.
my main points in this post are:

1.) stop being hard headed. i know the easiest excuse as to why u died is, ' theyre hacking wtf how did ME the best player in the game DIE?!?!?' but stop. take a second and think. you died because of some reason, THE ONLY WAY U GET BETTER IS TO REFLECT ON YOUR MISTAKES AND CORRECT THEM.

2.) dying (no matter how frustrating) is a natural part of the game. accept it. (even if u 85'd the opp, trust me i know its annoying missing that last shot.)

3.) there is ALWAYS someone better than you, or luckier. I have died to people who rarely miss a shot, and bronze noobs who 90% of the time miss. its all based on the current situation.

4.) practice makes perfect. this games skill cap is stupid. the gold threat in this game is a tossup. you have people fresh out of silver who have 10% game knowledge, or u have a 10 year cbt vet that knows every corner and can predict spawns. theres rarely an inbetween, and thats due to the fact of mediocre players raging out of the game.

I am in no way saying cheats are extinct in this game. in fact, its really hard to gauge if people are cheating now a days, because there are alot of players who have played the game for along time now, non stop, and are juss naturally very good at tracking. BUT even in the old FF days, me being a mediocre at best player, has killed MrEpicGoat. if u sus someone of cheating, outplay them with your teammates. The new OP is crossfiring!!!! Hell grab a HVR and keep them 85 at all times. NEVER 1v1 them if u dont have good tracking. if u wanna 1v1 someone who is 'cheating'. u better get the first shot on them and not miss. 

if u want to learn to get better heres a good guide to follow. probably the most in depth and helpful guide to this game: *shoutout to Aural the author*
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=379180211
granted with the new weapon update some things may be a bit off, but as for tactics, spot on.

• Like 5

Alright...alright alright
tenor.gif?itemid=5598446

juss trying to play dad and help these lil ragers see insight take it how u will.

i rarely talk in this game, juss trying to pass on what helped me not punch the wall every engagement i got beaten in

I returned from a three year hiatus and I have to say that so far I am enjoying myself in game. I was much worse when I first started playing three years ago or at least I believe my attitude was worse.

I suspected anyone who beat me was hacking and like a jerk sometimes I would hackusate. I left the game soon after but what I failed to realize was that I was mediocre at best when it came to the actual missions.

The realization for me was that it was much easier to blame someone or anything else for failing rather than trying to figure out what I did wrong to get myself killed.

As I said I've been back for a week now and I am having alot of fun. Going to get a new keyboard hopefully soon (keys are super presed down on the "wasd" , damn Star Trek Online lol) and then I want to get more into the mission to progress my contacts.

One thing I will humbly impart . Try to find the humor in these missions and learn to laugh at some of the dumb mistakes you may make. I have made a pretty impressive list of mistakes but I am learning or re-learning as the case may be.

So if you see a crazy looking tech ninja named "Akahi" don't be afraid to say "GG!" after I clobbered! At the end of the day , it's all about having fun.   

• Like 2

It's common sense, some people simply don't have that, you are asking for too much here

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Daily 'I am silver and got....

Hmm

....add it to the etc

So many of these posts lately make me feel like this is why new people leave thinking everyone cheats.
But still haven't seen any cheaters since BattleEye on Jericho.

• Like 1

just sad to see a game with so much potential die cuz people cant handle being beaten.

people will run to the same spot 10 times, using the same route, from the same spawn side, then accuse u of cheating and quit the game

'well this game is trash still full of cheats'

smh.

it's just funny to read-and again in a circle . THE GAME IS NOT WORKING .

2 hours ago, VanilleKeks said:

lmao i reached silver threat with hb3 snubnose and i still get hackusated

I don't see any hackers ! how come ?

7 hours ago, Yood said:

it's just funny to read-and again in a circle . THE GAME IS NOT WORKING .

Y00D is spinning in circle?
Y00D drunk?

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:
Y00D drunk?
CHEATING IN APB

9 hours ago, Yood said:
11 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:
Y00D drunk?
CHEATING IN APB
Y00D cheating in APB?
No APB has BAttleEye Y00D not cheating Y00D drunk again.
Share drink !!!