• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

IssacHamilton

IssacHamilton

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 15-November 14

So I used to have a @fbi.al email domain and it has been closed by microsoft/outlook since then and I don't know what to do.

My account requires an email verification from the account to change but the email does not work anymore at all.

I have a new email and I've also made tons of purchases on my account since but just recently noticed that email I use for my account was closed since trying to update my password.

Is there anyway I can get in contact with a admin or moderator to help resolve my issue, because if I use the "Contact Us" option under support, well any replies to my post will be directed once again, to the non working email.

I have a new email that is through @outlook.com so I don't see the issue happening again.

I would be grateful for any admin or player workaround for this. I feel unsafe spending more cash on a game that is no longer safe for me.

Esther

Esther

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4285 posts
  • Joined 21-May 11

So I used to have a @fbi.al email domain and it has been closed by microsoft/outlook since then and I don't know what to do.

My account requires an email verification from the account to change but the email does not work anymore at all.

I have a new email and I've also made tons of purchases on my account since but just recently noticed that email I use for my account was closed since trying to update my password.

Is there anyway I can get in contact with a admin or moderator to help resolve my issue, because if I use the "Contact Us" option under support, well any replies to my post will be directed once again, to the non working email.

I have a new email that is through @outlook.com so I don't see the issue happening again.

I would be grateful for any admin or player workaround for this. I feel unsafe spending more cash on a game that is no longer safe for me.

Hello IssacHamilton,

the only way you can ahndle your problem is through the support from GamersFirst. I totally understand your problem and I'm sure more people already had the same issue. Well, as you said already you should choose 'Contact Us' at the support side and explain the current situation like you did here.

Contact them with your new account and e-mail so they'll answer you on the working mail, also please explain everything as clear as possible so they can work solve the issue quickly for you.

Hopefully I could help you a little bit,

/Esther

WngO77I.png  You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else. - Albert Einstein  | 

izLYWoA.png    Clan Progression | Haircuts and haircut colors | New mission typest70C8a9.png  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users