Photo

Changed internet providers, can't change email or get help.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Rocen

Rocen

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Joined 17-August 11

I sold most of my excess crap, and modular home this last Spring. Then used my money to buy a huge sailboat! :-)

However my previous, top end desktop (That I gamed on) wasn't a "boat" condusive PC. So I sold it. My laptop was a lemon that would bog on the simplest tasks. So needless to say I couldn't play on that piece of "*$#p"!

Last week I finally bought my new laptop. An Asus G750JH-DS71 with 17.3", 24gigs, 1T HD, 2x256gb SSD in raid, and 4gigs on a GTX780M video card. It seams to be a beast of a machine!

However, somehow when I tried to log in for the first time, I tried my gmail address, and not my old provider address. The system then created a new account?? Because I quickly realized the account had zero play time, or game money. I tried the old email and that is where my toons are. However without access to the old email, I can't get replies from the CS agents. I've tried four times to go through the real account (My old address).

I JUST now tried a ticket on the "new" gmail account. After a number of tickets on the real account without a reply? I'm curious if this can even be done? I DO NOT want to start from scratch because I didn't change email before I moved.

Thanks all!

Rocen

Rocen

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Joined 17-August 11

The ticket on the gmail account got a reply. I'll likely get an answer now. :-)

Jahzmhin

Jahzmhin

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Joined 27-April 12

Guess you never linked it to Steam huh?

. ...........Mearhhhhh..............

Posted Image

Jahzmhin

Jahzmhin

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Joined 27-April 12

You will be able to play APB out on the water? How far out? what kind of Ping time? This is a satellite service or what? Curious :P

. ...........Mearhhhhh..............

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users