ShadowXS

The State of APB

Mood.

(This is satirical. While i think the current shotgun meta is boring and requires no skill whatsoever, as well as the issues surrounding server stability to still be present in the game to be irritating, i just find the overall context of the video, in correlation to the changes made recently by LO to the game, to be fitting of this clip, and overall funny. I love you really LO. Thanks for picking up the game and doing your best to keep it alive, truly appreciate the effort and hard work <3)
  • Like 6

18 minutes ago, ShadowXS said:
Mood.

(This is satirical. While i think the current shotgun meta is boring and requires no skill whatsoever, as well as the issues surrounding server stability to still be present in the game to be irritating, i just find the overall context of the video, in correlation to the changes made recently by LO to the game, to be fitting of this clip, and overall funny. I love you really LO. Thanks for picking up the game and doing your best to keep it alive, truly appreciate the effort and hard work <3)
AMEN

Wow um.... no where near that upset....
Sure it was a bit rushed but .....seeing that.... if that was you it makes me worry about you having a  heart attack.... or killing someone

25 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Wow um.... no where near that upset....
Sure it was a bit rushed but .....seeing that.... if that was you it makes me worry about you having a  heart attack.... or killing someone

It's Tyler1 and it's a meme. 

no .. but, .this is currently the state of APB (Heavy (big man)  is the community / Solider: is LO)

Just now, Fortune Runner said:
1 minute ago, Similarities said:

it's a meme. 

Sure doesn't look like it *shrugs*
I mean Tyler1 is a meme, this rage is real. Guy's hilarious. My automerge got owned. Edited by Similarities

I don't use youtube, so can someone tell me where the original video is that from ?
lmfao he me rolling.   Also the only time i got kinda pissed like that, is when they removed the old threat system and when i saw that they had no intention on putting it back. yea i was kinda pissed, so upset i had to stop playing the game for about 3 months, because i was also addicted to the game.

too much word...
sry cowboys, have a good war against the world

(RadeonProWX ...dat was a shotgun shot ...u re dead ..sry )

Edited by SK4LP

I'm still trying to comprehend whose idea was that shotguns need buff. It's like someone from G1 kept getting owned while using a shotgun and decided it needs a buff or two.

The shotgun did not need a buff. LO like a diletant make change in a weapon stats, take numbers from the sky and make it alive, who say, that this changes is must be so necessary? Are they do it good for a players? Just go to FC and see this shotgun f*ck fest. Its looks sick. Servers lag and freez like never before. They GM jump around and tell to everybody is cool. Thats state of APB.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, AAMSS said:

no .. but, .this is currently the state of APB (Heavy (big man)  is the community / Solider: is LO)

Haha rebuild of game haha +++++
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, UrsulaRex said:

The shotgun did not need a buff. LO like a diletant make change in a weapon stats, take numbers from the sky and make it alive, who say, that this changes is must be so necessary? Are they do it good for a players? Just go to FC and see this shotgun f*ck fest. Its looks sick. Servers lag and freez like never before. They GM jump around and tell to everybody is cool. Thats state of APB.

Only understood part of what you wanted to say.
On which server are you playing?
Haven't seen any server side lags or freezes in a while on Citadel so I can't relate.

1 hour ago, BlackJana said:
Only understood part of what you wanted to say.
On which server are you playing?
Haven't seen any server side lags or freezes in a while on Citadel so I can't relate.
He is probably refering to Jericho server.
There has been lag for various reasons lately and not all of it is server side like  people think.

Love me some Tyler1.

That addicted part is too real for me though ;_;

This feels all too real and personal to me.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

TylerMood most of the times i guess