poiiken

Steam

Hey, i have an account that was linked with my steam. now when i try to play i need to change my password? i changed the Pw on the mail adress, but i cant access my old characters. really sux cuz i was max lvl and spent some money in the game. PlZ HELP

Changed password too.
You need to login manually after you started the game with steam

If you don't know the email address of your actual gamersfirst account (your steam account is just a way to get there, can be on a different email address) you'll have to contact support they should be able to help you out with issues like this.

You can contact support on the link in my signature or on https://support.gamersfirst.com

yeah im talking to them, but i was autologging in from steam, but my password did expire, and if i got to reset password and type in my steam "nickname" it says "Please check your inbox for further instructions on resetting your account's password." that i dont understand 😕

Download client from g1 n use login n pw simple

but the problem is that i cant change the PW that my steam use to autologin where i belive i have my characters.

Yes it was. The process went really fast after i talked to the support and gave them details  on my account such as "purches, character and such" . Great support!