CookiePuss

Wake me up when this JG / Shredder meta is over

you're not the only one

JrwoEAN.png

• Like 2

It's not JG/Shredder. It's all shotguns. nfas and thumper slap harder than a wet trout.

agree.
FIX shredder first.
N-TEC is fine. The problem is Shredder.
Shredder is really really broken now. 
And everyone are using shotgun , its boring.

• Like 1

The Shredder is actually broken. Literally a braindead person could run around with CJ3 on it and kill anyone without even trying, lol. Someone out of range? Rush them with a car.

I haven't played since the last patch, but I thought they fixed the shredder? Also the NFAS lol? It legit sucks.

Ye I kinda want the old meta back now, shotguns are starting to be seriously annoying to deal with. I've tried to adapt but man there's nothing to adapt when some guy pops out of the corner and always 2shots your sorry a$$

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Uqe said:

you're not the only one

JrwoEAN.png

Approaching a 20% drop in playerbase in the past 30 days alone... with current trends, game will surpass the "dead-ness" it was at when Little Orbit picked it up by the end of next month.

They cant edit armas guns,they can but then refund all money that we pay for guns.I buy from armas many guns because i try half hour and i liked then i buy.They cant after i like and buy edit that gun.Maybe i will not liked any more and they must refund money.Just stop cry and play Apb.

Edited by yony8888
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

10 minutes ago, yony8888 said:

They cant edit armas guns,they can but then refund all money that we pay for guns.I buy from armas many guns because i try half hour and i liked then i buy.They cant after i like and buy edit that gun.Maybe i will not liked any more and they must refund money.Just stop cry and play Apb.

what?
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Its just so boring.
I cant believe Im longing for the N-TEC meta of old.

it was funny at first the sniper rifle shotguns.
but i can't believe it's taking this long to fix why hasn't it yet?
come on matt it was funny for a day or two but practical joke is going too far now
turn the shotguns back into shotguns please
we already have sniper rifles.

i've heard this song before

I'm not really a huge fan of using shotguns myself (i don't like being gimped past 20m), but I'm glad to see that they are more deadly and harder to deal with now.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Its just so boring.

the forum leads the team at little orbit to do a lot of unnecessary things . you drive them in one circle many times based on the short term . Edited by Yood

1 minute ago, Yood said:
4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Its just so boring.

the forum leads the team at little orbit to do a lot of unnecessary things . you're dragging them around in the same circle based on the short term .
Im sorry Yood, but I dont understand what you are saying.
  • Like 1

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Im sorry Yood, but I dont understand what you are saying.

tbh that was the clearest thing ive ever seen him write

pretty sure hes saying that orbit shouldnt listen to us forum goons too much since we're not always interested in objective changes for the better
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, dett2 said:
2 hours ago, yony8888 said:

what?
i feel like he was clear. "Just stop cry and play Apb"

/s

I'm actually curious as to where all of the people who were defending (read: shilling) the shotguns are at, why aren't there more in this thread? There were a lot talking about how great it was just a week or so ago, now they're all MIA suddenly. 🤔

Off-topic: I got called a hacker today by a Russian corner camping with a JG because I .45'd him before he could kill me. Hiiiiiiiiiiilarious how bad you have to be for that to happen.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Similarities said:

I'm actually curious as to where all of the people who were defending (read: shilling) the shotguns are at, why aren't there more in this thread? There were a lot talking about how great it was just a week or so ago, now they're all MIA suddenly. 🤔

Off-topic: I got called a hacker today by a Russian corner camping with a JG because I .45'd him before he could kill me. Hiiiiiiiiiiilarious how bad you have to be for that to happen.

Well you got one here. I still stand by the fact that it's more balanced than it used to be. I can understand people calling it boring after a week though. In my opinion, however, that does not change my stance on how balanced it is.

As for that off-topic stuff: yes, yes that is quite hilarious 😄

10 hours ago, Grizmo said:

It's not JG/Shredder. It's all shotguns. nfas and thumper slap harder than a wet trout.

I guess the Strife is no shotgun then, right?

From a boring meta to a boring and stupid meta