(European Enforcer Corps or EEC) unites all European performers.
Born from the initiative of Soldato Eterno0, the goal of bringing together the many players scattered on the xbox platform, find enforcer on the EU server and report who preferred NA for lack of activity on European servers.
the command is on the xbox platform, UE server.
The EEC is composed of police forces from all over Europe, there are no special requirements to have. Only your national flag is required on your tag by adding your nickname.
on request it is possible to have the car and the uniform of the corps.
The ultimate goal is to be able to create a community of European executors to cope with the shortcomings that afflict it.
You find mates, friends, players to share the victories on the city of San Paro .

Edited by (Xbox)Soldato Eterno0
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Maybe it is smart to add your ingame name to the post so people can message you ingame 😉
Although there are no good/decent enforcers on EU i wish you the best of luck.

• Like 1

On 5/27/2018 at 9:22 AM, (Xbox)Soldato Eterno0 said:

(European Enforcer Corps or EEC) unites all European enforcers.
Born from the initiative of Soldato Eterno0 and with the collaboration of yggdrasill and with the aim of bringing together the many players scattered on the xbox platform and finding Italians on the EU server and reporting who preferred NA for lack of activity on European servers.
The command is located on the xbox platform, EU server.
The EEC is made up of police forces from all over Europe, there are no special requirements to have. Only your national flag is required on your tag by adding your nickname.
On request it is possible to have the car and the uniform of the body.
The ultimate goal is to be able to create a community of European Enforcers to cope with the deficiency that afflicts it.
It is to find companions, friends, Italian players to share the victories on the city of San Paro.

Make San Paro great again! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One of the few Italians who has achieved this goal, I hope others join the clan!
I'm with you bro!

• Thanks 1

On 1/23/2019 at 11:08 PM, (Xbox)Soldato Eterno0 said:

Yes!

wat

On 6/14/2018 at 2:59 PM, Cuve said:

Any luck yet?

you asked me if I was lucky !! and I answered yes!

On 1/25/2019 at 2:47 PM, Lymox85 said:

One of the few Italians who has achieved this goal, I hope others join the clan!
I'm with you bro!

I thank you so much ||

On 1/25/2019 at 2:47 PM, Lymox85 said:

One of the few Italians who has achieved this goal, I hope others join the clan!
I'm with you bro!

What goal tho? 4 people in 1 clan? 

On 2/2/2019 at 10:39 PM, Cuve said:

What goal tho? 4 people in 1 clan? 

If you read carefully the description of my clan you can see that it is not my goal, I tell you so as not to incur errors like that. I follow you on the YouTube channel and you have also contributed to the European server I try to bring together as many people as possible to play on the EU, in fact one of my goals is to have a more unified and less jagged community. you will also have seen that the maximum number of players always on the European server is about twenty players, so if in my clan there are 4.10,50 in the end it is not my fault if the game does not allow new players to stay.
 There are two types of player categories: beginner players and casual players for me there are not noobs. to reiterate what you write see someone else around on the forum dedicated to the Xbox? even if you want the biggest clan of criminals (hackers) they are a dozen active components so we do not talk about anything.
I'm so sorry for frankness and a good day!:classic_biggrin:

I have no clue what you're trying to say rn, but you be you, Xbox is dead, and it will stay dead, there are 0 good players there, maybe 1 or 2 on NA. 
I wish ya'll the best on there but I'm afraid the Xbox version is not gonna stay for that long.