RyanEnclaster

Euryale or Medusa?

I'm going to get Euryale soon due to the loyalty reward program, but I am wondering... Should I even bother with the Medusa then? People are telling me muzzle break on Euryale makes it better in most cases than Medusa, while some tell me the Medusa is still better. I decided to ask here to finally decide what to do. I will get Euryale in time anyways, but I need to know if I should be spending the APB money on Medusa if I'll get Euryale as it is.

Thanks!

Edited by RyanEnclaster

use medusa if you donā€™t want to aim

use euryale if you want to melt peopleĀ 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RyanEnclaster said:

I'm going to get Euryale soon due to the loyalty reward program, but I am wondering... Should I even bother with the Medusa then? People are telling me muzzle break on Euryale makes it better in most cases than Medusa, while some tell me the Medusa is still better. I decided to ask here to finally decide what to do. I will get Euryale in time anyways, but I need to know if I should be spending the APB money on Medusa if I'll get Euryale as it is.

Thanks!

Lease the Stheno from the Joker store, and see how you like it.
I personally prefer the Euryale over the Medusa, but thats just me.

Ā  Edited by CookiePuss

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
I personally prefer the Euryale over the Medusa, but thats just me.

Don't think that's just you, it's almost a fact?

Euryale is already super accurate when MB+HS3'd.
Medusa is pretty damn bad for the first 15-20ish bullets, and only becomes good after that - when it's too late.

23 minutes ago, RyanEnclaster said:

Thanks!

both have a sue in proper conditions.
Against the same opp who had a medusa I kept killing them in one particular mission in financial then they switched and I was dead.
It matters on your handling of the weaponsĀ  and where you are in the mission what area etc so I can't really say one way or another which is better because it completly depends on youĀ  the ops where you areĀ  and anything else i didn't think of

Euryale is just straight up OP. Medusa isn't very good at midrange, but can be decent if you're either really close or pretty far away from 65 to 70 meters.Ā  Getting used to shooting absolutely spastic weapons like the SHAW without MB or the Tommy gun helps out a bit.

Edited by notHunky

2 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Euryale is straight up better.

30 minutes ago, notHunky said:

Euryale is just straight up OP. Medusa isn't very good at midrange, but can be decent if you're either really close or pretty far away from 65 to 70 meters.Ā  Getting used to shooting absolutely spastic weapons like the SHAW without MB or the Tommy gun helps out a bit.

I used to "main" the tommy gun for a long time so I think I should be able to handle it.

@all
I'll be skipping Medusa! Thank you for the replies! Edited by RyanEnclaster

2 hours ago, RyanEnclaster said:
I used to "main" the tommy gun for a long time so I think I should be able to handle it.
A man after my own heart...

Medusa with EM is okay-ish if you use full auto-fire in open spots, ambush style.
Euryale does good as all-around weapon, it does lack the precision of a Medusa at ranges above 60, which is why in a straight fight with more precise weapons at that range you should operate from cover.

Both are not really great though.

If you actually want to get your MG-Rank up you should probably take a N-SSW.

euryale actually...i don't need that medusa mod.

1 hour ago, Sniperturtle said:

If you actually want to get your MG-Rank up you should probably take a N-SSW.

Man that gun can be annoying

Slap HS3 and IR3 on the Euryale for a laserbeam with a still pretty good TTK.

Medusa's unique mod allows the weapon to get reduced recoil by a large amount the more you fire, and since it fires fast you get a really fast increase in stability.
However, you only get one free slot, while the Euryale and the Stheno have two, which means you can spend one to achieve the same (or very similar) accuracy as the Medusa or customise it to your liking.

...yeah, looks like I will be repeating what just about everybody else has said. Go for the Euryale, or at least try out the Stheno and see how it works for yourself.

Euryale by a long shot.
It's basically a mobile version of the SHAW, what's not to like?

I personally recommend:
Muzzle Break / Bandolier OR Three Point Sling.

i prefer the medusa with MB .

4 minutes ago, Ketog said:

But that... I mean... its just.... WHYYYYYY?

1 hour ago, Ketog said:

I'm quoting this for... lmfao nvm i'll just quote and leave

The Medusa is better as a bullet hose, for bullet hose's sake -- and once the recoil is kicked back because of its mod, it's better at longer ranges, and easy as heck to control. If you're already used to the tommy or shaw though, while it's easier to control compared to the Euryale it's not as good. The Euryale is just a straight up better gun for all-around, general use though.

IMHO it's worth having both just for flavor, and neither are bad guns, I personally use the Euryale a lot more because it's less situational.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Ā 

4 hours ago, Keshi said:
I'm quoting this for... lmfao nvm i'll just quote and leave
mb helps a a lot with the initial recoil imo, and the only other mod iā€™d consider using would be 3ps 3

21 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
21 hours ago, Ketog said:

Because i like to spray like a reta... i mean i like spraying , MB also compensate for the added initial recoil so at the end it's an euryale that looses reloil over time , i like it , simple as that.

what @BXNNXD said sums it up pretty good. Edited by Ketog