Sign in to follow this  
BlatMan

Faction neutral vehicle kits.

Could we have all vehicle kits faction neutral? I would like to use various parts from Enforcer and Criminal vehicles but I cannot since the kits are locked to specific factions. I understand there will be some clipping issues with certain parts, but it would allow for much more customization.

For example, here's a mix between all the Jericho kits that cannot be made in game but look really cool together.

oOaodpu.png
xY9XU6D.png

• Like 5

id like to mix the jericho night rider kit with the enforcer version

not that i ever use the damn thing, but it would look neat in my lockerย 

Here's another example of mixed parts. Also, if anyone has a 3D model of the Han Coywolf available let me know.

5hCZKHv.png

Edited by MrsHappyPenguin

yes please !

I love the crim night rider kit, but I like the hood and wheels from the enforcer version a lot more, so it's a yes please from me.ย  Also I don't like any of the rear ends for the Crim's Bishada, but I like the enforcer one.

The Nici headlights for the Bishada don't light up properly for criminals because G1 redesigned it to use one of the bulbs as a flashing enforcer light. When a crim has the car the one light bulb in the headlight won't turn on so it constantly looks like one of them is burned out. A faction neutral version would be nice so criminals could buy the neutral one and have it light up properly, and enforcers can buy the police version and have their flashing headlights.

On 9/7/2018 at 2:20 PM, IAmDisappointSon said:

The Nici headlights for the Bishada don't light up properly for criminals because G1 redesigned it to use one of the bulbs as a flashing enforcer light. When a crim has the car the one light bulb in the headlight won't turn on so it constantly looks like one of them is burned out. A faction neutral version would be nice so criminals could buy the neutral one and have it light up properly, and enforcers can buy the police version and have their flashing headlights.

I was unaware of this. G1's kits in general are poorly done compared to RTW's kits. G1 didn't try to match the body lines so different kits would work together.