G4B3

WASP getting on your nerves? Join "INSECTICIDE Inc"

Your sole existence is anti wasp when wasp has been dead...... really want that facepalm feature added now

And still wrong section for recruiting

Just now, Fortune Runner said:

Your sole existence is anti wasp when wasp has been dead...... really want that facepalm feature added now

We heard you the first time, get off your high horse, who cares. I don't see a MOD title on your profile..

4 hours ago, Kivron said:
7 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

We heard you the first time, get off your high horse, who cares. I don't see a MOD title on your profile..
Take your own advice and what is wrong with pointing out what i did anyways? Edited by Fortune Runner

7 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Your sole existence is anti wasp when wasp has been dead...... 

erm ok, i dont remember our clan being dead but i suppose you are the expert right?

19 hours ago, N66 said:

Hopefully this will have less cheaters than WASP,  there,  I said it. 

dont know how you can have less than no cheaters... 

19 hours ago, MoeEveryWeek said:

Who was the WASP leader anyways?

in game or in general? i am a Community Manager of WASP, the individual games have in game leaders.

15 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:
On 8/20/2018 at 6:55 AM, Stunny said:

that's pretty funny. i've never seen wasp in apb didnt know they were here? 
i've met them on other games though they're usually cool. 

WASP in APB is the clan of choice for hackers and cheaters. They infested APB and are the most hated clan by the community. The reason they are so few now is cause most of them got banned.
now now, no need for the salty butthurt lies.

https://wasp-inc.com - Still Alive, you cant get rid of us with your tears of pain, sorry.
  Edited by Seadee

Just now, Seadee said:

erm ok, i dont remember our clan being dead but i suppose you are the expert right?

Did I miss you you recruiting in the past month or so? There was only 3 or 4 before and I talk to 2 of them when I am on

22 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

While Im sure you could make these yourself... HMU if you want symbols for your crusade @G4B3

TY. udabest, cookie xD

8 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

The primary purpose for this thread is a few laughs, perhaps some discussion, and all in all a proposal not for the sake of a new clan but for the sake of a memorializing a community-relevant joke. There are lots of areas you could post this, but I chose here because it's the "General Discussion", ty. Also, why do you think just because you registered a complaint on the thread that it has a duty to change locations for you in a day? Like @Kivron said, we heard you the first round, m8
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:
1 hour ago, Seadee said:

Did I miss you you recruiting in the past month or so? There was only 3 or 4 before and I talk to 2 of them when I am on
we are pretty active at night..specially weekends tbh
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:
1 hour ago, Seadee said:

we currently have 54 members online on discord right now, a lot of them will be working true enough, clan's not dead by any stretch of the imagination, they might not all be playing APB though, EU frequently has multiple teams playing, 8-12 in the evening, NA should be similar.

Either way the new Management and Patching potential that LO have brought is bringing back members who got fed up of G1's lack of everything, especially effective anti-cheat and banning practices.

lag fixes and 3.5 you'll see a lot more WASP , 4.0 we will probably all be dead, but our Grandchildren will play!  

13 minutes ago, Seadee said:
4.0 we will probably all be dead, but our Grandchildren will play!  
aaaaaaaand I sprayed coffee out of my nose
... thanks Seadee.
  • Like 1

You guys are forgetting I was around when there really was an anti wasp clan called insecticide.
They team killed anyone who got along with wasp so to me this looked like just another recruitment.
So yeah the joke went over my head because I remembered them instead. peace
49 minutes ago, Keshi said:

we are pretty active at night

I'll say hi if I see you on when I am

18 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

WASP in APB is the clan of choice for hackers and cheaters. They infested APB and are the most hated clan by the community. The reason they are so few now is cause most of them got banned.

I know WASP EU were pretty good players, but in NA, mediocre like the rest of us.  There were only 2 WASP bans, for cheating, that I can recall: Slugger and Pastechi.  Actually, I'm not sure if Pastechi was WASP? That was a really long time ago.

3 hours ago, Seadee said:
  dont know how you can have less than no cheaters... 

in game or in general? i am a Community Manager of WASP, the individual games have in game leaders.
  now now, no need for the salty butthurt lies.

https://wasp-inc.com - Still Alive, you cant get rid of us with your tears of pain, sorry.

Start by acknowledging the obvious.  you can try to find cheater but you have no way of guaranteeing there are none. 

But back to it,  I've seen a few snap,  and I've had 2 members admit it that they cheat. 

1 hour ago, mynd said:
19 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

I know WASP EU were pretty good players, but in NA, mediocre like the rest of us.  There were only 2 WASP bans, for cheating, that I can recall: Slugger and Pastechi.  Actually, I'm not sure if Pastechi was WASP? That was a really long time ago.
I am still here tho.
The reason i was manual banned is because 2 gm's in social were being racist and at 1 point it triggered me and i told them to shutup.
And ofcourse they used their power to warn me and send a threat but i told them i kinda don't care. Game is slowly dying and the next owner might probably unban me.

this happend in jan 2016. So it took me only 2years and a half to prove them tho
p.s. still in wasp. Edited by DrTilt

3 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:
You guys are forgetting I was around when there really was an anti wasp clan called insecticide.
They team killed anyone who got along with wasp so to me this looked like just another recruitment.
I don't want an ego-war, but yours needs some trimming, m8.
Nobody forgot that you were around because nobody paid it any mind begin with. Not to say you don't matter, but do you actually expect anyone to know that whole backstory offhand much less your perception of it?
And did you even read past the topic title? I was extremely non-confrontational about this whole thing which is why, even with several WASP members being present, you are the only one getting your jimmies rustled. /r

It's a joke.
If you'd like to 'apply', PM me. Like here, on the forum site. https://forums.gamersfirst.com/profile/3267-g4b3/ Edited by G4B3
Application requirements: don't be a toxic person

You brought it up so yeah i do. Your responsibility to know in this case. duh.
Colby outside chiza by the flags. Around that time I met KnightCC but I don't know if he was in that tk mess or not.
Ring any bells great if not fine. but don't harp on me over your screw up ;/

5 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

So yeah the joke went over my head because I remembered them instead. peace

Quote the whole thing ya jerk

11 hours ago, DrTilt said:
I am still here tho.
The reason i was manual banned is because 2 gm's in social were being racist and at 1 point it triggered me and i told them to shutup.
And ofcourse they used their power to warn me and send a threat but i told them i kinda don't care. Game is slowly dying and the next owner might probably unban me.

this happend in jan 2016. So it took me only 2years and a half to prove them tho
p.s. still in wasp.
Only 2 years ago? Really? I thought I skipped APB in 2016/2017?  Life is just a dream...

14 hours ago, Keshi said:
tenor.gif?itemid=4572208
Hey leave some for others!

15 hours ago, G4B3 said:
I don't want an ego-war, but yours needs some trimming, m8.
Nobody forgot that you were around because nobody paid it any mind begin with. Not to say you don't matter, but do you actually expect anyone to know that whole backstory offhand much less your perception of it?
And did you even read past the topic title? I was extremely non-confrontational about this whole thing which is why, even with several WASP members being present, you are the only one getting your jimmies rustled. /r

It's a joke.
If you'd like to 'apply', PM me. Like here, on the forum site. https://forums.gamersfirst.com/profile/3267-g4b3/
Get Rustled FTW! 🐵 Edited by Kivron

8 hours ago, mynd said:
20 hours ago, DrTilt said:
I am still here tho.

p.s. still in wasp.
Only 2 years ago? Really? I thought I skipped APB in 2016/2017?  Life is just a dream...
True...then again a couple of months later, like anyone else i made a new account...Still here, never left....just 2 accounts ingame and forums lol Edited by DrTilt

4 hours ago, V2050 said:
18 hours ago, Keshi said:
tenor.gif?itemid=4572208
Hey leave some for others!
i gotchu

On 8/21/2018 at 4:27 PM, N66 said:

Start by acknowledging the obvious.  you can try to find cheater but you have no way of guaranteeing there are none. 

But back to it,  I've seen a few snap,  and I've had 2 members admit it that they cheat. 
if you can get some video evidence send it through to us

7 hours ago, Seadee said:
if you can get some video evidence send it through to us

On 8/21/2018 at 5:27 PM, N66 said:

To be honest, no clan is safe from ever recruiting a cheater. You can have a very ellaborated trial program, still there is a chance of someone to slip through.

Yet, WASP's trial program has been one of the most soffisticated one's i've seen out there and they keep monitoring their members, no matter what their rank is in the clan, if one happens to have slipped through and it's noticed he's quickly dealt with.

I have a hard time to believe you N66. and even if your story is true, take proof screenshots and/or videos and contact one of their staff members. 

To me WASP has always been part of that very narrow group of respected clans on APB.

@OP I wish you good luck on recruiting, tho you didn't need to make a clear point towards a certain clan. You could have promoted insecticide by many others ways than attacking directly towards another clan.  Edited by Outofmyway
  • Thanks 1

On 8/21/2018 at 2:00 AM, Keshi said:
On 8/21/2018 at 12:18 AM, CookiePuss said:

While Im sure you could make these yourself... HMU if you want symbols for your crusade @G4B3
W4NL9cf.pnguNctgrB.png

Why do i feel like i'm gonna see some players join the crimside for this thing 
Well there was Hornet Inc/Corp, Yet they both died, Well Hornet Inc's leadership were banned for actually cheating, Hornet Corp on the other hand pretty much died, So to me this is just another meme clan, But good luck! :).