Stunny

similar games to apb?

so i wanted to ragequit the game a while until the broken matchmaking and sniper rifle shotguns and 100+m superultrashaw shredders were fixed but its too addictive i must be a masochist or something to keep needing to play.
are there other games similar to apb that'll give me the same fix?

Edited by Stunny
  • Like 1

No options mate... I won't be saying GTA Online, because that shit went Saints Row The Third with everything they released in the latest updates...
Sorry. I'm only commenting to see if I can find something quite similar to APB too. :v

• Like 1

unfortunately apb is pretty unique when it comes to actual gameplay, so if you dislike the direction you're kind of screwed

on the bright side that uniqueness is a large part of what has kept apb alive the last few years

also shredder is fine, how are you getting sniped at 100m with it

CSGO sort of?
SecondLife if you like the customization and social parts of APB.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

13 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

unfortunately apb is pretty unique when it comes to actual gameplay, so if you dislike the direction you're kind of screwed

on the bright side that uniqueness is a large part of what has kept apb alive the last few years

also shredder is fine, how are you getting sniped at 100m with it

i maybe mildly exaggerating a little to exclaim a point
shredder isn't fine it's clearly broken it's like a combination between a sniper rifle and a shaw at this point

1 hour ago, Stunny said:
i maybe mildly exaggerating a little to exclaim a point
shredder isn't fine it's clearly broken it's like a combination between a sniper rifle and a shaw at this point
it’s a .75s ttk out to maybe 28m?

for comparison the ntec is .7s out to 50m
the shaw is .56s out to 70m

On 8/20/2018 at 12:34 AM, Stunny said:

so i wanted to ragequit the game a while until the broken matchmaking and sniper rifle shotguns and 100+m superultrashaw shredders were fixed but its too addictive i must be a masochist or something to keep needing to play.

You dont need something similar, just try new things.
Soon or later youll find something interesting and you wont come back to apb because its trash.
  Edited by Excalibur!

I got two downs for the comment i posted lmfao they must use P2W to play this game haha

33 minutes ago, Sharakon said:

I got two downs for the comment i posted lmfao they must use P2W to play this game haha

or maybe two people disagree with your opinion?
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
7 hours ago, Sharakon said:

or maybe two people disagree with your opinion?
Another P2W user has joined the conversation lmfao

5 hours ago, Sharakon said:

Another P2W user has joined the conversation lmfao

who needs a rational discussion when you can just toss insults instead

ecksdee
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Sharakon said:

>thinks armas reskins are somehow more powerful than their original counterparts
>Joined Aug 2018, literally a month ago
>lmfao
yo how's middle school so far

On 8/20/2018 at 6:34 AM, Stunny said:

There's Warframe but it's one big grindfest shitshow that'll suck your free time out of you, it does have PvP but most people won't bother with it because they're there for PvE content mostly, you'll still find a few populated matches no prob tho. I'd suggest getting some proper prime gear first because it does give you an advantage and so do mods that you will gain through every match or you can exchange standing points for the mods that are also gained by simply playing it. PUBG is going the EA route with their micro-transactions instead of optimizing the game i've heard, haven't tried it but it's future doesn't seem too bright so far. Every other title that I can think of is just single-player campaign stuff if we're talking third-person shooters. There is Insurgency that is FPS it's kinda like battlefield/CoD but more realistic, it does take some time to adapt after that it can be pretty fun, has community-created reskins for your weapons and etc for free, it's also getting a sequel with more gear and new maps in it called Insurgency: Sandstorm.

i know ill get hate for this but its as close as it gets

gta online

On 9/7/2018 at 1:25 PM, K3i said:
>thinks armas reskins are somehow more powerful than their original counterparts
>Joined Aug 2018, literally a month ago
>lmfao
yo how's middle school so far
What are you one of those guys who say "IM OG" and think they're somehow superior? I wasnt talking about reskins follow the conversation and you will understand what were talking about
As for middle school its going good buddy i rather get an education than be a lost sheep commenting on forums looking like a sped

On 9/8/2018 at 10:07 PM, Sharakon said:
What are you one of those guys who say "IM OG" and think they're somehow superior?
Well by definition, yeah.

skyrim
not sure u've heard about this one, its like apb but with bows and swords
u can even date people in it

10 hours ago, Bellenettiel said:

skyrim
not sure u've heard about this one, its like apb but with bows and swords
u can even date people in it

Don't forget about the thousands of mods man! 😛 

10 hours ago, AlexandraTromp said:

Don't forget about the thousands of mods man! 😛 
infinite customization