KattSavage

Why are APB servers worse than ever now

21 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
Google CookiePuss. 
Its a children's ice cream cake.

Plus, I dont make the rules. But if you read them, youd know G1 could do whatever they wanted in regards to names. 
one could make the same argument for your name that was used against Qracker, I hope you realize this.

12 minutes ago, KattSavage said:
21 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
Google CookiePuss. 
Its a children's ice cream cake.

Plus, I dont make the rules. But if you read them, youd know G1 could do whatever they wanted in regards to names. 
one could make the same argument for your name that was used against Qracker, I hope you realize this.
Of course.
In fact G1 (or even LO) could have / can change any of our names at any time for any reason.

On 8/21/2018 at 6:15 PM, CookiePuss said:
Yeah.
Dont get me wrong, I may think it was funny, but its not how I'd have handled it.
All I'm saying is that the word "Qracker" isn't even a word. A simple google shows this my guys. If my name is "drbghraejugh" ur saying G1 had the grounds to punish me because they perceived it as offensive? Maybe I'm just not liberal enough to understand this concept. Edited by Provocate

6 minutes ago, Provocate said:
All I'm saying is that the word "Qracker" isn't even a word. A simple google shows this my guys. If my name is "drbghraejugh" ur saying G1 had the grounds to punish me because they perceived it as offensive? Maybe I'm just not liberal enough to understand this concept.
Having not been there I cant comment on why Tiggs chose to do what she did. Ive not seen any video or chatlogs either. 

But I think G1 technically could do whatever they wanted with our accounts, no?

By the way, what was the name she gave you? I think it was mlp themed, right?

8 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
Having not been there I cant comment on why Tiggs chose to do what she did. Ive not seen any video or chatlogs either. 

But I think G1 technically could do whatever they wanted with our accounts, no?

By the way, what was the name she gave you? I think it was mlp themed, right?
She never gave me any names, just banned me. She gave Qracker an mlp themed name.

There  should be the Annual APB day, where people a month prior save cash to donate it to LO in a big gurst, allowing (forcing) them to sit at their work computers for a week straight to fix solid bugs. 

There were a few who were racist names on Colby / Jericho servers who were also racist in game in front of GMs for G1 provoking a few times.
Not sure what  happened after that though.

5 hours ago, Defibyoulater said:

There  should be the Annual APB day, where people a month prior save cash to donate it to LO in a big gurst, allowing (forcing) them to sit at their work computers for a week straight to fix solid bugs. 

Hello I am LO

pls gib me moni now