GamingFloid

Weapon Balance - Community discussion

The number one change that MUST be implemented:

- Change the PMG sound. It sounds like a f**king staple gun.

• Like 1

Wouldn't be hard to nerf the HVR by decreasing its damage. All you need to do is either add a bullet drop off or decrease damage to an acceptable level so certain weapons can either pick you off with a few shots or one, but still giving people the damage to think again about running into the street.

The N-Tec is completely fine. The only reason why people cry about it in the first place is due to how people use it. There are people who are complete shit with the ntec, and then there are people who are really good with the ntec.

You can nerf and buff weapons all you like, but there will always be players who will out gun you using the shittiest weapons in the game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nickolai said:

The only important change needed.

The NTEC is the only assault rifle that feels good to use. Destroying it is stupid. Make all guns good, not the one good gun bad.

The bottom line of this thread, is that the vast majority of you have no idea what you're talking about, don't understand the game mechanics, and probably couldn't land 2 consecutive shots on a stationary target.

What should happen is, LO should get in touch with some of the top tier players who actually know how this game works and how the guns are be used, and ask them for feedback.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Killer Rabbit said:

The NTEC is the only assault rifle that feels good to use. Destroying it is stupid. Make all guns good, not the one good gun bad.

The bottom line of this thread, is that the vast majority of you have no idea what you're talking about, don't understand the game mechanics, and probably couldn't land 2 consecutive shots on a stationary target.

What should happen is, LO should get in touch with some of the top tier players who actually know how this game works and how the guns are be used, and ask them for feedback.

i think the ursus feels pretty nice

Someone from WASP is critiquing people's argument about gun balance.

How would you define top tier? People who stream the game? People who are edgy? People who play the game as if its their life?

Top Kek

1 hour ago, Nickolai said:

Hey now, I like the way my Death Stapler sounds!

HVR needs a hard ner, NTEC nerf and Ogre nerf. the 3 most unbalanced guns in the game

I think the game is mostly balanced with only a few outliers. I also find it funny that when the NTEC was nerfed, so many people said it was trash, but I still see more people using that gun than any other.

1 minute ago, -Rachel- said:

I think the game is mostly balanced with only a few outliers. I also find it funny that when the NTEC was nerfed, so many people said it was trash, but I still see more people using that gun than any other.

Cause its still broken as hell

Just now, Darkzero3802 said:

Cause its still broken as hell

I would agree with you, I think it needs a TTK increase, like one more bullet to kill or something. Even after the changes, it's basically amazing at most ranges. Giving it one more shot to kill would nerf it at close range, while leaving it relatively untouched at long range (most long range weapons have high TTKs after all).

1 minute ago, -Rachel- said:

I would agree with you, I think it needs a TTK increase, like one more bullet to kill or something. Even after the changes, it's basically amazing at most ranges. Giving it one more shot to kill would nerf it at close range, while leaving it relatively untouched at long range (most long range weapons have high TTKs after all).

It needs a higher TTK, more bloom and less damage at range. If it goes from a 5 shot kill to a 3 shot with a bot its stats are messed up.

1 minute ago, Darkzero3802 said:

It needs a higher TTK, more bloom and less damage at range. If it goes from a 5 shot kill to a 3 shot with a bot its stats are messed up.

There's no way I can think of for a cheat to make the gun less shots to kill than it already is.

3 minutes ago, -Rachel- said:

There's no way I can think of for a cheat to make the gun less shots to kill than it already is.

Well there isnt, its just how broken the gun has always been. It happened to me right before the DDOS actually. We had a R46 reroll botting and her NTEC was 3 shotting. its a confirmed abuse of the gun and it has been for yrs already. Untill they balance the gun and change it significantly this will continue.

21 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Well there isnt, its just how broken the gun has always been. It happened to me right before the DDOS actually. We had a R46 reroll botting and her NTEC was 3 shotting. its a confirmed abuse of the gun and it has been for yrs already. Untill they balance the gun and change it significantly this will continue.

There are no damage hacks. The ntec isn't broken either. Literally every other gun can contest it at range or up close. Just because it's the only other free ar besides the Star doesn't mean it's broken.

Obeya, Star, all the reskins, RSA, RFP, and even some of the smgs beat it at mid range easy as hell. Hell, if you know how to play you can even dominate an Ntec user at close range with an Obeya.

People need to stop crying about a gun that's fundamentally perfectly balanced. Just because you're getting killed by it so often does not mean it's OP or Broke.

5 minutes ago, TheAceNinja said:

There are no damage hacks. The ntec isn't broken either. Literally every other gun can contest it at range or up close. Just because it's the only other free ar besides the Star doesn't mean it's broken.

Obeya, Star, all the reskins, RSA, RFP, and even some of the smgs beat it at mid range easy as hell. Hell, if you know how to play you can even dominate an Ntec user at close range with an Obeya.

People need to stop crying about a gun that's fundamentally perfectly balanced. Just because you're getting killed by it so often does not mean it's OP or Broke.

Free or bought has nothing to do with this. The fact of the still stands that it can be abused and with a bot its ttk changes. Ive counted shots many times as its a good way to tell when a bot is around or not and when its a 3 shot kill from full health theres a bot in play. Once again if the Ntec stats were fine this wouldnt happen.

Just now, Darkzero3802 said:

Free or bought has nothing to do with this. The fact of the still stands that it can be abused and with a bot its ttk changes. Ive counted shots many times as its a good way to tell when a bot is around or not and when its a 3 shot kill from full health theres a bot in play. Once again if the Ntec stats were fine this wouldnt happen.

And I'm telling you, "damage" hacks do not exist. It's literally impossible to change the weapons damage. You're probably getting tagged by someone else. You're as bad as the people who think macros make guns shoot faster then they're programmed too when it's hard coded with a fire rate cap.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheAceNinja said:

And I'm telling you, "damage" hacks do not exist. It's literally impossible to change the weapons damage. You're probably getting tagged by someone else. You're as bad as the people who think macros make guns shoot faster then they're programmed too when it's hard coded with a fire rate cap.

I know when ive been tagged by others and havent and there r times where im full health and its a 3 shot with nobody else around to tag me. I know what ive seen i know what ive experienced. u want to argue its fine as is go ahead were all free to do so.

9 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

I know when ive been tagged by others and havent and there r times where im full health and its a 3 shot with nobody else around to tag me. I know what ive seen i know what ive experienced. u want to argue its fine as is go ahead were all free to do so.

And I've been playing since rtw. I've seen blatant aimbots, wallhacks, teleport hacks, speedhacks, district crashes and more. Yet I've never seen or heard of someone using damage hacks. 

So congrats, you must be so good that you're the only person someone has ever had to use this cheat against. Either that, or it simply doesn't exist and you're just wrong. Most likely the latter.

Edit: The child is downvoting all my posts now because he's wrong. Gotta love it.

Edited by TheAceNinja
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

umm... no

and please stop spreading misinformation like this

this is why we can’t have player GMs with banning powers

This isn't a discussion about cheating.

Can we get back on topic? 

Can we make the COBR-A back to the weapon is was when it came out? Instantly resetting spread bloom so it's a slightly slower mid-ranged PMG?

No idea what to do with the SBRS

Increase damage on the shredder

Increase fire rate just slightly on the LCR and the ISSR

3 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

this is why we can’t have player GMs with banning powers

Out of likes, I will hit you up tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Let me get this straight. You want a gun nerfed, because you believe someone is increasing the damage with cheats.

???????????????????????????

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

That's not damage hacks, that's you receiving 2+ shots landed on you in 1 packet. It's been like that for years.