Sign in to follow this  
MattScott

Clarification on Nudity (updated policy)

While I don't care personally about the nudity, I am glad that those who do enjoy it can continue to enjoy it.

So was this console thing why they were trying to crack down on the nudity suddenly on PC before?

Either way, this is great. Appreciate the answer to my question.  🙂

Edited by Sadira

Yay furry **** for everyone! ^_________^

Edited by Ohshii
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Sergsininia said:

It's not the Pegi 18 rating, but the U.S.'s ESRB rating system. APB if it allowed nudity, would be sued and lose the M rating for an Adults Only rating (which would severely diminish the marketing of the game)

But, since I'm not on PS4 or Xbox One, I'm happy to see non-genitalia nudity return.

The console are under the ESRB rating system. PC version is not under that rating.

5 minutes ago, Toxicitykiller said:

The console are under the ESRB rating system. PC version is not under that rating.

If they allowed Nudity in the game, whilst it is under the ESRB rating system, they would be sued, that is on console.

PC, they don't necessarily have to follow as strictly.

hLycyIy.png

PC games still have ESRB ratings, they're not excluded. But, in order to make and sell a game on PC, you don't 'need' one. PlayStation and Xbox won't let you sell a game on their marketplace without one iirc.

5 hours ago, MartisLTU said:

ohh :C .... im sorry ,dunno why but Steam store still have this pegi 18 symbol under APB. 

if you're in Europe, Steam will display a Pegi rating, not the ESRB, which is U.S. only.

Credit to you on listening to what the majority wanted.

I do not rightly care one way or the other personally. Just happy to see the players getting listened to. 

everyone loves nudity! nudity is great! legalize nudity!!!

10 minutes ago, QtePi said:

Judging by what people usually wear when they are standing on a red carpet, we aren't far from that...

Edited by Chinook
typo

24 minutes ago, QtePi said:

I am usually naked at home.

Embrace nudity. Nudity loves you.

2 minutes ago, Ken2 said:

I am usually naked at home.

Embrace nudity. Nudity loves you.

I don't like to be completely naked, leather seats and couch do become a bit uncomfortable if I am.

Edited by Chinook

8 minutes ago, Chinook said:

I don't like to be completely naked, leather seats and couch do become a bit uncomfortable if I am.

Yes, but i use a mantle on them so my balls dont get so cold.

8 hours ago, MrChan said:

On the pure legality end of things (Nazi iconography being illegal in Germany), they probably are allowed.

Personally, I'd ban Nazi-era German military uniforms too because it amounts to someone flaunting Nazi iconography but trying to be smart-arsed about it so they can bypass the swastika rule and not get caught, but it's not up to me.

Same On console someone had the swatsika for their profile thing ingame

6 hours ago, Vipertechs said:

It is fairly simple. Nazi symbols are banned in some countries where APB is accessible. Regardless of where the swastika's origins come from, the fact is that it is illegal to display it in some nations make it legally unacceptable. A wehrmacht uniform or even an SS uniform without swastikas should be perfectly fine (although it may be considered by many to be in bad taste).

Im just saying for the sake of argument, I really dont care either way, but they can make it legal on NA server and HAN servers. I personally find the design quiet good. But if its the boring cross thing symbol then sure, get rid of them. If its a recreation or a very well done suit on a char, then Id give a thumbs up. 

In terms of nudity in this game, I dont like it much because the majority of the stuff Ive seen is oversized garbage. Its rare when someone with talent sprays a billboard with a well done nude. It seems almost like if a non thirsty adult made it, they would do a good job.

Edited by killerskull

Hi everyone,

Whew. Go to sleep for a couple hours, and come back to this.

I’ve read the comments, and I think we have discussed this enough, so I’m going to lock this thread.

With respect to racist content or hate speech, we aren’t going to be able to say any more than we already have. That’s what we have GMs for. We have stated that hate symbols are not allowed. If you’re running around Social provoking other players, clearly you have poor intentions and you’re abusing the creative freedom we are trying to preserve.

You will be banned. 

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3