Sign in to follow this  
Goldtiger

Any plans to add these to the Rare Daily pool?

So as you may (or may not) know, there are rare daily activities that can be given by high-tier contacts that reward you with a permanent version of a unique OCA Nano. There's also one for a bland STAC-10 Tactical, but it's in no way unique honestly.

As of right now, you can get the OCA Nano 'Chrome', 'Connoisseur', 'Assassin', and 'Glow' via these rare dailies. I understand that it isn't a priority right now, I'm wondering if is there any chance of Little Orbit adding an activity for the OCA Nano 'Gold', and possibly even a regular, no slotted, skinnable OCA Nano? I'm in love with the OCA Nano weapons and I would love to collect all possible types of them.

And to the community, how would you feel about the implementation of the OCA Nano 'Gold' as a rare daily nano? How about a regular, no slotted, skinnable OCA Nano? And if you're for either one of these to be implemented what activity would you make to get that nano?

Sorry if this post is of little interest to anybody but I am kinda wondering if people still care about nanos anyways so:

I was thinking that these rare Nanos and Stac 10 should be given away as random rewards by small chance after missions, this would actually keep more max ranked players active including myself.

There's also 2 rare Nanos with mobility sling mod, maybe they should change mod on one of them.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, xHenryman90x said:

I was thinking that these rare Nanos and Stac 10 should be given away as random rewards by small chance after missions, this would actually keep more max ranked players active including myself.

Yeah, maybe they could do that with the OCA Nano 'Gold'. Just an idea.

14 minutes ago, xHenryman90x said:

There's also 2 rare Nanos with mobility sling mod, maybe they should change mod on one of them.

Yeah, I think the chrome should have its mod replaced to be 3-Point Sling. The connoisseur should stay the same.

4 minutes ago, Goldtiger said:
Yeah, maybe they could do that with the OCA Nano 'Gold'. Just an idea.

Preferably with all variants. Logging in every day just to check activities is just plain boring, especially when you can get rare activities for variants you already have, giving you no reason to do these duplicate activities ever again because you can't send these duplicate Nanos between characters on your own account either.
  • Like 1

I wish they'd rework the whole daily system... dunno, it could use it's own menu (just a little window like the fightclub overview on F6) to keep track of everything and explain the whole system a little bit better... add more variety in rewards, and increase JT yield so we don't have to grind in fightclub for them.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this