Scarlet

unbanned everyone? who has been FF?

you telling me people could cheat now, somewhat get banned by FF and wait for the release of BattleEye and the person who cheated recently gets unbanned automatic?

There are still players cheating till this day who are high ranks.

Edited by Scarlet

Considering they did confirm that there were a lot of people who were falsely banned then yeah. Let Battleye deal with the people who continue to do so.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Yes

Because theyre putting in a new anticheat before they unban anyone

so anyone who actually was cheating just gets immediately slamdunked back into ban land

very ez to understand

Edited by Kat
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Kat said:

Yes

so anyone who actually was cheating just gets immediately slamdunked back into ban land

very ez to understand

if they will continuse cheating

Nah, anyone who was cought cheating should already know that Little Orbit makes this a Case by Case thing. Whoever got banned over ToS Violation, be it cheating or so can count on never seeing his sorry patootie account back ever again. And hey, these losers would go ahead and cheat again anyways. 

2 hours ago, Kat said:

Yes

very ez to understand

pretty sure everyone knows a new anti cheat is coming out obviously the cheating will stop for a while.

2 hours ago, ninetenduh said:

Nah, anyone who was cought cheating should already know that Little Orbit makes this a Case by Case thing. Whoever got banned over ToS Violation, be it cheating or so can count on never seeing his sorry patootie account back ever again. And hey, these losers would go ahead and cheat again anyways. 

Before you get too excited or disappointed, let's establish a couple expectations. 

• This isn't going to happen until we release the next patch with Battleye.
  • Please do not contact support asking to be unbanned. That will happen automatically when we're ready, and then we'll message the player base.
  • We will not be unbanning players that violated other parts of our terms and conditions. For instance, credit card fraud or other forms of illegal activities. 

My hope is that players will see this for the opportunity it is and come enjoy the game. If they choose to cheat, then we have given fair warning, and we will ban them again.

In the Q&A he already said that people who cheated get a unban as well.

(second chance thingie)

source: dude trust me „nah just a joke“

https://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/2018/05/two-week-update-q-notes-from-my-stream.html?m=1

Edited by Fumiku
  • Like 3

Did they actually say they are going to unban Blatant cheater? Like how absolutely no is that? You Cheated, you are filth, you deserve no second chance, ever. Bam. 

3 minutes ago, ninetenduh said:

Did they actually say they are going to unban Blatant cheater? Like how absolutely no is that? You Cheated, you are filth, you deserve no second chance, ever. Bam. 

yes they practically did, in fact i should probably try hacks for the first time rn.

11 minutes ago, ninetenduh said:

They did, but it's not because they were cheating, Matt Scott said that he was on the support lines with a few people, and provided details that many FairFight bans were unjust, and not fair (ironic).

Because of this, he said that, because of the issues with FairFight, and the community's problems with it being the forefront anti-cheat, he will unban people that cheated, and were unfairly banned. Not unbanning people who actually broke parts of the ToS not related to cheating.

1 hour ago, Fumiku said:

Before you get too excited or disappointed, let's establish a couple expectations. 

• This isn't going to happen until we release the next patch with Battleye.
  • Please do not contact support asking to be unbanned. That will happen automatically when we're ready, and then we'll message the player base.
  • We will not be unbanning players that violated other parts of our terms and conditions. For instance, credit card fraud or other forms of illegal activities. 

My hope is that players will see this for the opportunity it is and come enjoy the game. If they choose to cheat, then we have given fair warning, and we will ban them again.

In the Q&A he already said that people who cheated get a unban as well.

(second chance thingie)

source: dude trust me „nah just a joke“

https://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/2018/05/two-week-update-q-notes-from-my-stream.html?m=1

But how is that fair? I understand FF false positives are mixed with proper bans thus they need to lift them all but knowingly unbanning every cheater and keeping others who broke the TOS? So guy who got banned for being meanie, redeemed codes or sent tshirt to goat is worse than some closet vet?

18 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

But how is that fair? I understand FF false positives are mixed with proper bans thus they need to lift them all but knowingly unbanning every cheater and keeping others who broke the TOS? So guy who got banned for being meanie, redeemed codes or sent tshirt to goat is worse than some closet vet?

As i know, just people who was chargebacking or stuff with credit card fraud, staying with the ban.

3 minutes ago, Fumiku said:

As i know, just people who was chargebacking or stuff with credit card fraud, staying with the ban.

Yeah I've heard the same but it wasn't extensively explained and left big room for speculations

Just wait and see what will actually happen, let them work... Endless threads about this won't do anything useful.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clandestine said:

The way I read it was that people who committed fraud and other such ToS violations won't be allowed back. More than likely repeat offenders who cheat on a constant basis probably won't get unbanned either.

at this point in time they are manually reviewing all ff bans so i really doubt anyone banned from now until battleye will get unbanned

They said already they're not unbanning people until Battle-eye will be fully functional with the game, which is probably the new few weeks, wait patiently like everybody does.

...all those idi... people who think you can legally cheat now...

What's your exact problem? The cheaters are there anyways, whether they re-roll or play on their original account. Those that were banned unfairly will be able to get back though.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sniperturtle said:

...all those idi... people who think you can legally cheat now...

What's your exact problem? The cheaters are there anyways, whether they re-roll or play on their original account. Those that were banned unfairly will be able to get back though.

Well said

• Like 1

It's an easy way to increase pop and if anyone wants to try cheating again then Battleye should take care of them.

And it's always good PR for them to come out and say that G1 screwed something up. 

Edited by :^)
  • Like 1

Ive been waiting those damn cheating loser such as fva, speca , tuav , major blood, rawisdead got banned for damn long, and they are going to be unban just because the new anti cheat release?  I mean come on! Let the trash stay in the trash can please ? 

• Like 1