Scarlet

unbanned everyone? who has been FF?

On 5/28/2018 at 3:48 AM, MitneAlt said:

Now... question of bans is problematic.

Oh shizz! Mitne, you got fairfukt too?  Riperonni my friend lmao  

( I got banned back during that mass 200+ player banwave during the October event last year and whats hilarious to me is that, from my understanding through talking with him personally, Mattskoii was banned two days before me and didnt really bother to try to get unbanned and yet he was whereas, for me, I had to fight and fight with G1, making detailed and " professional " emails as well as a few videos personally addressing and talking with G1 but that was all to no avail.  Ill message you sometime if you wanna see some of the emails I sent lmao.           Like, I dont want to come as trying to humble brag but I one of the very few people that actually dedicated hours a day fixing videos up to submit to support of cheaters every single day and was extremely active on the community forums every single day. I even have 1.3TB of video Ive recorded of myself playing and 8000 hours on the game in the past 5 years and over 5 grande poured into the game with, at the time, over 1000 community posts as well and you could ask damn near anyone who actually played the game and they knew who I was BUT I guess none of that was good enough for G1. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway, once youre unbanned famerino, come to Joker and carry me sometime, okay? ❤️

On 5/27/2018 at 12:32 PM, ninetenduh said:

Did they actually say they are going to unban Blatant cheater? Like how absolutely no is that? You Cheated, you are filth, you deserve no second chance, ever. Bam. 

go back to building the wall and leave the mangement to the GM CMS

• Like 2

On 5/27/2018 at 7:26 AM, Scarlet said:

you telling me people could cheat now, somewhat get banned by FF and wait for the release of BattleEye and the person who cheated recently gets unbanned automatic?

There are still players cheating till this day who are high ranks.

whats your point?

Wont last bro

6 hours ago, PvtXXXXX said:

go back to building the wall and leave the mangement to the GM CMS

What? You high or something? did you take a look in the mirror Recently? You could work as Neanderthaler in the Museum.

22 minutes ago, ninetenduh said:

What? You high or something? did you take a look in the mirror Recently? You could work as Neanderthaler in the Museum.

While we're at it can I be H0m0Erectus?

Edited by Clandestine
  • Like 1

Didn't they say these posts were no longer allowed? Oh dear.

On 5/28/2018 at 10:52 AM, freq said:

I do sorta like this idea, although it'd be too hard to distinguish between actual false bans and people who did cheat, I don't think it'd be fair for legit players who put so many hours into their accounts.

Look at me. I quit since all hours put into my main gone to waste. Why would I bother to try again? To get banned second time and this time community being like "Oh so you are like all this repeatable offenders?". That was my way of protest and should be of anyone sane... I never understood why people reroll after false ban.

(It was before ToS of 25th so I guess for now we can go with it... we ourselves need just to go with rules right now - so no direct ban talking. And I don't see why they can't either put it in off-topic or close it. Nobody would cry.)

Edited by MitneAlt
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, MitneAlt said:

Look at me. I quit since all hours put into my main gone to waste. Why would I bother to try again? To get banned second time and this time community being like "Oh so you are like all this repeatable offenders?". That was my way of protest and should be of anyone sane... I never understood why people reroll after false ban.

(It was before ToS of 25th so I guess for now we can go with it... we ourselves need just to go with rules right now - so no direct ban talking. And I don't see why they can't either put it in off-topic or close it. Nobody would cry.)

That was my reaction to my false ban, I refused to reroll, I would not give them a single cent or second until I was unbanned. Too bad it too so long... All my reroll accounts were for trolling and ramraiding, I never actually played again after I was banned.

I did however vote down the game on all my accounts, so I think perm bans in the long run are probably not healthy, unless it's a habitual offender.

Edit: I voted the game back up since they announced the unbans.

Edited by Puffdragon

lol toxicity ingame and on the forums....smh

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ninetenduh said:

did u notice your profile pic and then did u even try to read what i wrote it makes sense lol

19 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Like, I dont want to come as trying to humble brag but I one of the very few people that actually dedicated hours a day fixing videos up to submit to support of cheaters every single day and was extremely active on the community forums every single day. I even have 1.3TB of video Ive recorded of myself playing and 8000 hours on the game in the past 5 years and over 5 grande poured into the game with,

wow. that is all i gotta say. d e d i c a t i o n

5 minutes ago, iRawwwN said:

more like a d d i c t i o n 

UNBANNED EVERYONE?

Not yet, no.

WHO HAS BEEN FF?

some 17,000-ish accounts

Friendly reminder that 98.6% of the hack accusations are wrong.

Certain people(better players) will still not be banned after battleye and guess what; the accusators will claim battleye is shit and not working.

At the end of the day though, it is what it is.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, infy said:

~snip~

Thats what all the cheaters say. 

😘

12 hours ago, iRawwwN said:

^^

12 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

more like a d d i c t i o n 

Yeah... I think he is more right x-x

Im kinda bored of playing at this point to be honest... Like I was soooo hyped to get all my stuff back and now Im just at the point that I dont even wanna play anymore till my account gets unbanned but... Thats 2soonTM and its killing me slowly.

1 minute ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Im kinda bored of playing at this point to be honest... Like I was soooo hyped to get all my stuff back and now Im just at the point that I dont even wanna play anymore till my account gets unbanned but... Thats 2soonTM and its killing me slowly.

i feel you, playing on current character is really killing me atm

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

i feel you, playing on current character is really killing me atm

On a side note, how the hell did you get to keep all your posts??? I have over 1000 and now Im back down to 600 >:C

Also!  Throughout talking to all my really close friends I got my hoodie and pantsu back so I look pretty much completely spot on to my old char!! 😄