Jump to content
Nerazza

When are we gonna get discounts???

Recommended Posts


Back in the days, we had 30off or 50 off on weekends 
even when we spend g1 we had 2x  on the loyalty reaward system

Can we get some prem code for 1 day or something so i can spend more money ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i don't count too good but this is at minimum, the 6th or 7th post i've seen asking for sale/discount.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you get more g1c for the same amount of cash so its like a permanent discount on everything
 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nerazza said:

is it bad o ask for some discount ?

As long as you dont act like you are entitled to sales or discounts, I think its fine to ask.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bruh they only just bought the game. let them make at least make SOME profit before you forcibly discount them into bankruptcy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Stunny said:

bruh they only just bought the game. let them make at least make SOME profit before you forcibly discount them into bankruptcy 

i wanna speak to the manager

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You just got a buff to the amount of G1 you buy and we had a huge sale like a month ago? We can't have this stuff every week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

You just got a buff to the amount of G1 you buy and we had a huge sale like a month ago? We can't have this stuff every week.

Yes we can, it will only buff sales because many people are still just waiting for after-UE update Armas price changing
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, -Dan- said:
1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

You just got a buff to the amount of G1 you buy and we had a huge sale like a month ago? We can't have this stuff every week.

Yes we can, it will only buff sales because many people are still just waiting for after-UE update Armas price changing
this^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, -Dan- said:
1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

You just got a buff to the amount of G1 you buy and we had a huge sale like a month ago? We can't have this stuff every week.

Yes we can, it will only buff sales because many people are still just waiting for after-UE update Armas price changing
This isn't EB Games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Nerazza said:

Back in the days, we had 30off or 50 off on weekends 
even when we spend g1 we had 2x  on the loyalty reaward system

Can we get some prem code for 1 day or something so i can spend more money ? 
back in the days, G1 treated APB like a cash cow this was why there were so many shitty discounts - to bleed every penny out of you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -Dan- said:
Yes we can, it will only buff sales because many people are still just waiting for after-UE update Armas price changing

 

 
The "ARMAS price change after UE" rumor was started by a forum mod.
GtL9Xx2.png
It was later explained that they had said this without checking with their superiors.
Also worth noting, this mod hasn't posted since the beginning of July.

Not saying ARMAS changes aren't coming, as Matt himself said he thought they were needed. Just saying I don't think we have an actual timeline.
  Edited by CookiePuss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

 

 
The "ARMAS price change after UE" rumor was started by a forum mod.
GtL9Xx2.png
It was later explained that they had said this without checking with their superiors.
Also worth noting, this mod hasn't posted since the beginning of July.

Not saying ARMAS changes aren't coming, as Matt himself said he thought they were needed. Just saying I don't think we have an actual timeline.
 
Didn't Matt say in the roadmap that once UE settles in they will bring in a specialist to review Armas and the pricing ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, -Dan- said:
Didn't Matt say in the roadmap that once UE settles in they will bring in a specialist to review Armas and the pricing ?
Here is the transcript from the Q&A:

Q: Will the ARMAS pricing be changed? And if so, how?
A: It’s interesting, seeing as I have spent time looking at it. People are divided on the opinion of what APB is, some say it’s P2W, and some don’t. I don’t think APB is P2W, but there is a stigma. You could give the best weapon to the worst player, and the worst weapon to the best player, and the best player would win every time hands down. APB is a game of skill. The weapons don’t make that big of a difference, however the stigma does exist for a reason. I do think we need to go through the pricing and change it, as it is a little obscene. I’d like to bring it down to a price that players don’t feel gouged. It is a little bit too egregious and expensive. We have hired back one of the designers from the game, to help us with factoring more weapons in game and balancing.

This is the only mention of ARMAS from the roadmap:

Version 1.19.6 (PC Only)
This version focuses on some quality of life changes for players.
- Fixes to networking to help lag
- Overall weapon balance pass
- Fixes to Friends system
- Update to visual design of ARMAS to help with navigation
- Dropping unpopular items from ARMAS

  Edited by CookiePuss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...