MartisLTU

LO first legendary ... looks like zero effort.

Like others have said, I dont care if it was already in the files or pre-made. They took the effort to finish it and put it ingame, and then make a legendary with it, thats better than the zero worthwhile shit G1 did.

Yall have some AAA-type expectations. Just compare them to G1, since they royally fucked the game in the first place. LO has a lot of shit to do before they can start appealing to the community's incessant crying for new content.

Btw, anyone have any information on what the new car is? The "Mirage" or whatever? They've got like all car class ingame already: Sports, Muscle, Retro, Crew-cab Pickup, Shortcab Pickup, Van, SUV's, and the 2 starter cars. What else could they possibly add?

Doesn't matter if it's flashy or not, it's both based on a real gun and is a older unused asset so I like it. Way better than something that's too flashy and doesn't fit in the already established 'art style' of Apb

The weapon is fine. Other handguns perform better at range, while the showstopper excels punishing people who get too close.

I haven't been able to get a Thunder version yet to see how that handles though.

If i'm not mistaken, wasn't this new weapon a "left behind" unfinished project from Old Devs? Rotting away amongst Client side files?

Anyway, the 3d model of this weapon will need to be reworked once 3.5 ever hits live build. It's design is not looking "rounded", it has some odd edges.

Edited by Poperon

9 hours ago, Xnetexe said:
12 hours ago, MartisLTU said:

Small enough to be used as secondary , just like UL3 series.

Pray tell how you would hold and pump a pump action shotgun with the same hand, or how a weapon with a fixed stock is supposed to be a one-handed weapon.
Dats how

11 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:
Dats how
That's a lever action shotgun, not a pump action shotgun.

Pump action you grab the pump  make it go hard upwards then jerk it downwards and its loaded
Works great on home invaders in California - if they don't soil themselves the shot you get off will do it for them

9 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Pump action you grab the pump  make it go hard upwards then jerk it downwards and its loaded
Works great on home invaders in California - if they don't soil themselves the shot you get off will do it for them

And that's somehow supposed to be more efficient than one hand on the trigger and the other one on the pump?
You can use most assault rifles with only one arm, but that doesn't mean they're one handed weapons, which sidearms are supposed to be.

10 hours ago, Xnetexe said:
Pray tell how you would hold and pump a pump action shotgun with the same hand, or how a weapon with a fixed stock is supposed to be a one-handed weapon.
Was the question then I answered
The legendary exists in real life as a one handed secondary and was added to APB

giphy.gif

WHO THE HELL CARES WHERE THIS WEAPON CAME FROM. Does not matter if it came from unfinished G1 project. If LO keeps their tempo up, why whould anybody care??
This weapon is inspired by real weapon, and hell yeah shotgun handguns must look donkey funny. Just look at google images "handgun shotgun". Its full of funny arse looking boomsticks.
Imagine sawed shotgun in APB.. it would be impossible to balance soemthing like this. Maybe if it did 80% stamina damage also.

Edited by AxeTurboAgresor

I think it was either use the existing model and give us this gun quickly, or wait many more months for LO to have the chance to create something of their own.
Plus, its not like you have to buy the JMB.
Not to mention, this will likely not be the last new gun we get.

21 hours ago, MartisLTU said:
Welp ... maybe they should open ( Ideas forum ) and add those ideas with most positive comments and (likes) into game .. just like G1 wanted to do ( except they didint ).

They already do have a suggestions subforum, but their choices shouldn't go off of comments and likes. You could just spam the post with new forun accounts. Their choices to add player ideas should go through the dev team, they'll know what's possible.
https://forums.gamersfirst.com/forum/80-game/

On 8/18/2018 at 9:43 AM, MartisLTU said:
I dont want to be as*h*le ,but cmon .... this shotgun revolver looks like sh*t. Green one looks kind decent ,but nothing interesting. Feels like LO used zero effort just buffout snub revolver and change stats.

aooz05.png

I mean there is TONS of cool looking short/one hand shotguns :

24njqwz.jpg2lc1pax.jpg
For the love of all that is holy, please go shoot those real life guns one handed and post the photos of your smashed face after the gun hit it, then come back and explain how they are 1 handed weapons. lol
  Edited by Killerela
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Killerela said:
For the love of all that is holy, please go shoot those real life guns one handed and post the photos of your smashed face after the gun hit it, then come back and explain how they are 1 handed weapons. lol

Here u go .... and its not even short version... 

Again .. i appreciate everyone opinion ,but i think they could make WAY better looking secondary shotgun ... there is tons cool looking short shotguns.
  Edited by MartisLTU
Fix Eng.
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Killerela said:

Do you even shoot? Arm strength matters get to the gym lol

On 8/18/2018 at 7:43 AM, MartisLTU said:
I dont want to be as*h*le ,but cmon .... this shotgun revolver looks like sh*t. Green one looks kind decent ,but nothing interesting. Feels like LO used zero effort just buffout snub revolver and change stats.

Maybe you don't realize that the Judge is an actual handgun that actually can shoot shotgun shells, that fits in your pocket. Easily.

It's my Bosses EDC. It looks like a large Snubnose.

Like someone already linked, it's based off the Taurus Judge .45/.410ga Pistol:
https://www.taurususa.com/product-details.cfm?id=841&category=Revolver

Taurus_Judge_Magnum_2-441039MAG_01.jpg
On 8/18/2018 at 7:43 AM, MartisLTU said:

Maybe you don't realize that the Judge is an actual handgun that actually can shoot shotgun shells, that fits in your pocket. Easily.

5 hours ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Im well aware of this gun ... its just that green version looks like modified snub revolver and blue one looks like blue wiener with lightning on it. Like everyone else i was waiting for something new and since they made secondary SHOTGUN with 4 hits per kill + little bit forgiving on aim cuz of bullet spread, while game already have too much shotgunners XD .... at this point i was expecting to see something more interesting than just revolver who shoots shotgun shells. 
8 hours ago, MartisLTU said:
Again .. i appreciate everyone opinion ,but i think they could make WAY better looking secondary shotgun ... there is tons cool looking short shotguns.

13 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

Im well aware of this gun ... its just that green version looks like modified snub revolver and blue one looks like blue wiener with lightning on it. Like everyone else i was waiting for something new and since they made secondary SHOTGUN with 4 hits per kill + little bit forgiving on aim cuz of bullet spread, while game already have too much shotgunners XD .... at this point i was expecting to see something more interesting than just revolver who shoots shotgun shells. 
if you dont even know how the gun works why complain about it

be happy its not a $30 reskin

Edited by BXNNXD

11 hours ago, MartisLTU said:
Here u go .... and its not even short version... 

except he's still using two hands to operate it

The showstopper is amazing. I got the JMB version and its just awesome. Minus the typical hitreg issues its one of the best secondaries out there.

Just saying it could have been double b's shotguns (at least that look's legendary)

out of the 3 one of these is what we got.
e3Awy6V.png
Get's a bit funkier when you look at the gun in-game editor

Immagine6.jpg
Immagine5.jpg

steven-egan-apb-weapons-revolver01-img00
apb_weapons_concept_db_shotty_by_jade_la Edited by Zolerox
  • Thanks 1