FireHitPanic

Cross-Platform Marketplace

Cross-Platform Marketplace  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should the marketplace be cross-platform?

• Yes
    • No

They should make the marketplace Cross-Platform so you could buy stuff from all platforms. Of course platform specific stuff won't show up for the other platforms. This way there is more stuff to find on the marketplace and also shows everyones creativity and not just the people on your platform.

The different platforms have very different economies and the two variations of the games are incompatible with one another.

i think a cross-server marketplace would be cool, but also probably impossible due to how the servers themselves are set up

cross platform seems a little much to me tbh, especially since at this point the pc and console arent even the same version of apb

18 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

The game itself is not cross platform.....

I know that, excect the marketplace could be an easy way to at least have the different one interact.
18 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

The different platforms have very different economies and the two variations of the games are incompatible with one another.

Who cares if it has different economies blend them then. Make it one. I could be wrong but didn't the devs say they want to catch console up to the PC version. If that is a thing and it happens then this will potentially work. Edited by FireHitPanic

Just now, FireHitPanic said:
I know that, excect the marketplace could be an easy way to at least have the different one interact. Who cares if it has different economies blend them then. Make it one. I could be wrong but didn't the devs say they want to catch console up to the PC version. If that is a thing and it happens then this will potentially work.
If the game is not cross platform it is not valid to take money from one and send it to another. This could cause lawsuits easily.

Just now, Fortune Runner said:
3 minutes ago, FireHitPanic said:
I know that, excect the marketplace could be an easy way to at least have the different one interact. Who cares if it has different economies blend them then. Make it one. I could be wrong but didn't the devs say they want to catch console up to the PC version. If that is a thing and it happens then this will potentially work.
If the game is not cross platform it is not valid to take money from one and send it to another. This could cause lawsuits easily.
Except it's fake in-game currency. Yes some of the guns are paid but they could also always keep guns platform exclusive also.

11 hours ago, FireHitPanic said:
Except that they cannot become cross platform even if they do eventually reach parity.

it's a great idea , but executing it would be unpractical , as an exemple this would mean that the PC version of apb would have to be the same as consooes , wich also means we would have to wait for the sony / microsoft validation on pc