poAlan

Invalid email to do Hoplon migration to Gamefirst

I already sent you an email last year and this year was no different. I can not migrate my account because the email in which I registered my account was invalid by the new outlook and old hotmail. I strongly urge you to reply, I would like you to change my email so that you can send me the migration link. As I said I had already sent an email of the genre to you, but your response was teaching you how to migrate, but my problem is not NOT to know how to migrate is that the email is invalid.
It was spent good amount of money on it and I would like you to get it back in hand.
As proof I have channel on youtube with the account, my documents were with the hoplon and my responsible signature, because at the time I was underage.
I have friends and clan who know that I am and that the account is really mine.
GamersFirst, please help me recover my account.
Thanks in advance and I await an answer

This message has been translated by Google. So I do not know if it's going to come out with the same characteristics that I wrote it in Portuguese ... (I ask that if some word sounds rude I ask, immense excuses)

Just to summarize. I want to migrate my account that is invalid email by the platform, hotmail (current outlook).

Hello @poAlan

I am sad to hear it took so long for the issue to be resolved. I have moved your thread to the section for feedbacks and I have notified our support once more about this issue. If you have provided an official support ticket with your account's information, you should be getting a response soon.

Regards,
Ritual

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ritual said:

Olá @poAlan

Fico triste ao saber que demorou muito para que o problema fosse resolvido. Eu movi o seu tópico para a seção de feedbacks e eu notifiquei nosso suporte mais uma vez sobre esse assunto. Se você forneceu um ticket oficial de suporte com as informações da sua conta, deverá receber uma resposta em breve.

Atenciosamente,
Ritual

Ritual. It took me a long time to try to solve this problem, but due to personal problems I delayed. I thank you so much for the help. Thank you, seriously!
  • Like 1