So I don't know why this is happening. But its frustrating the hell out of me right now

So I launch the game via steam. The launcher comes up, everything seems fine. I press the start button, launcher goes away, and my computer shows the loading circle next to the cursor for like 3 seconds and then its gone, and nothing happens. I've looked at the launcher logs, nothing comes up, I've reinstalled the game 3 times, still doesn't work. I've repaired the game, still nothing. I try launching it via the battleye launcher, nothing comes up. I even went as far as downloading the installer off the website itself and installing it that way, every time I begin the down loader, it keeps saying that the program failed to launch correctly, and it aborts the process.

I don't know why this keeps happening. I've done basically everything, and yet it refuses to work. Also mind you I did uninstall and reinstall battleye itself, you can guess how that went. Please tell me I'm not the only one having this issue. I cant even access the game logs. I've reinstalled all my Microsoft Visual stuff. Nothing.

Logs pls \GamersFirst\APB Reloaded\APBGame\Logs

You installed with Steam, so logpath he is askin for would be:

*steam directory*\steamapps\common\APB Reloaded\APBGame\Logs

Sort files in that folder by time modified, and give to him the most recent

Edited by SLICKIEM
  • Thanks 1