Darkzero3802

Will LO Make JMBs Fairer For The Players?

7 minutes ago, SpeedyCat said:

Hehe, yeah... as side effect i got some  little amound of Premium it was in total over 10 Years Premium ^^
Dang! giff 1 year pl0x ty

3 minutes ago, Tizzie said:

Personally I feel like the now-removed GM power boxes were fine and wish they'd come back.

But I would be fine if they at least changed it so that instead of random guns or vehicles being sent, you'd get a choice like you do with the tutorial weapon reward selectors. That way if I get a green or blue or purple I can actually get something in return that I want that would actually benefit my play experience rather than another 12 days of a gun that I own a perm of, or another Vegas Gumshoe.. it's been years and hundreds spent and I still haven't gotten that 4 slot Fresno.

They shouldn't release any of those boxes anymore since there are already way to many FFA R&D III in the game since the free box exploiting

2 minutes ago, Softdeath said:
10 minutes ago, SpeedyCat said:

Hehe, yeah... as side effect i got some  little amound of Premium it was in total over 10 Years Premium ^^
Dang! giff 1 year pl0x ty

I asked Tiggs some time before LO comes to APB... they sayd no, its not possible to transfer 😕
But if i could i want to gift some Premium 🙂

Loot boxes are for whales and keep games alive. You can buy legendaries on MP so I guess it's a fair trade.

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

JT yea if the JT store had unique stuff and was updated regularly

joker tickets would be a great addition now that nearly all the armas weapons are available from the joker store

perhaps change rewards
-every green reward is a 3 day weapon lease or 50-100 JT
-every blue reward is a 10-15 day weapon lease or 100-200 JT
-every purple reward is a vehicle lease/permanent weapon or 500JT

Edited by BXNNXD
typo
  • Like 2

This topic is important.

Personally, I'd add a 100th or 150th box, one-time, garanteed legendary drop,
in order to prevent obsessive gamblers of eating solely ramen noodles for months.

Edited by Talla
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Talla said:

This topic is important.

Personally, I'd add a 100th or 150th box, one-time, garanteed legendary drop,
in order to prevent obsessive gamblers of eating solely ramen noodles for months.

100 is too much. Not only is that gambling just to get there but that would make prices on the market way out of control

24 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:
100 is too much. Not only is that gambling just to get there but that would make prices on the market way out of control
if anything it would make mp prices lower since there’s would be a guaranteed way to attain the gun

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:
27 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:
if anything it would make mp prices lower since there’s would be a guaranteed way to attain the gun
People are greedy, if they did lower it wouldnt be any meta guns as the op guns would stay high if not rise higher. Id say somewhere in the range of 50-100 would work but pesonally 100 is still very high allbeit not as high as 250+ that is common currently.

4 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:
What if the guaranteed prize wasn't tradeable? 
  • Like 1

You can achieve the legendary using in-game money as it is, pretty much no other game lets you do this without first spending real money (whether it be just buying it outright at an insanely stupid cost, or having to spend IRL money just to get a chance to get said item), I hope they don't change it because it's fine as it is. You can spend hundreds of dollars and not attain the item you want out of the box in other games too, it's not like APB is the exception in this scenario. It'd be nice to not get eye gouged, having APB set its own standard to show the greedy AAA companies that you don't need loot boxes in your game to survive, but if LO doesn't, it's still far better as it is right now than the majority of other games are.

13 hours ago, TackoGirl said:

and I still have 4,030 g1c

You wanna fight? I got 34k

7 hours ago, Genobee said:
12 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:
What if the guaranteed prize wasn't tradeable? 
If its not tradeable its not tradeable, at least you own the weapon and can use it.

to be fair to g1 i've always found the pricing to be fair. i mean they weren't really extortionate or anything and tiggs regularly had sales on etc.
i think the jmbs are fine. its always disappointing when you  dont win, but imagine if everyone won all the time.. then nobody would need to buy them anymore = no money to pay server bills? 
LO bought a game to make a profit. personally i dont mind throwing some pennies here and there when i can afford it just to help pay the bills, even if i dont win that often

Edited by Stunny
dont win -_-

25 minutes ago, Stunny said:

to be fair to g1 i've always found the pricing to be fair. i mean they weren't really extortionate or anything and tiggs regularly had sales on etc.
i think the jmbs are fine. its always disappointing when you  dont win, but imagine if everyone won all the time.. then nobody would need to buy them anymore = no money to pay server bills? 
LO bought a game to make a profit. personally i dont mind throwing some pennies here and there when i can afford it just to help pay the bills, even if i dont win that often

...what?

You want people to throw money away on boxes and get nothing of value from them for the sake of paying the server costs? I don't even know where to begin with that. 

31 minutes ago, Genobee said:

...what?

You want people to throw money away on boxes and get nothing of value from them for the sake of paying the server costs? I don't even know where to begin with that. 
you do get things of value though. i've got lots through jmbs

On 8/18/2018 at 1:29 PM, Stunny said:
On 8/18/2018 at 12:58 PM, Genobee said:

...what?

you do get things of value though. i've got lots through jmbs
Srsly? 3 day guns is value? 15 days from a tiggs jmb is value? Any timed gun is value when you own them perm? The answer is no. Not even getting the legendary is valuable when you have to spend 100+, 200+ before you get one.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Not even getting the legendary is valuable when you have to spend 100+, 200+ before you get one.

thats subjective at best

The only way JMBs would be fair for the players is if they were removed from the game. Gacha is inherently anti-consumer, and there's nothing you can do to change that.

• Thanks 2

39 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
41 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Not even getting the legendary is valuable when you have to spend 100+, 200+ before you get one.

thats subjective at best

Tell me, are you ok with spending acouple hundred on one weapon when all that could get u alot more normally?

38 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

The only way JMBs would be fair for the players is if they were removed from the game. Gacha is inherently anti-consumer, and there's nothing you can do to change that.

Yup but unless ppl stop spending on them game industry wide and demand reg purchases they wont go away

22 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Tell me, are you ok with spending acouple hundred on one weapon when all that could get u alot more normally?

judging by the thousands ive spend on joker boxes

yes

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:
judging by the thousands ive spend on joker boxes

yes
Regardless, it can be better. Hopefully LO will make it better for us.,

On 8/17/2018 at 3:42 PM, TackoGirl said:

i payed 100$ and i got the "Thunder" and a "Sitting Duck" form the Gold JMB. 
I think the price is okey. 

i've spend over $400 on JMB and never got a legendary...

EDIT: Holyshit i decided to spend the rest of the g1c i had left(10dollars) and this happend.... this is the first time in my life i ever got a legendary from a JMB and i've been playing since the start :') c88e02e070.png Edited by Keshi

1 hour ago, Keshi said:
i've spend over $400 on JMB and never got a legendary...

EDIT: Holyshit i decided to spend the rest of the g1c i had left(10dollars) and this happend.... this is the first time in my life i ever got a legendary from a JMB and i've been playing since the start :') c88e02e070.png
$400 u should have had at least 4 legedary drops. thats well under 1% rate with ur recent $10. Again gambling rates on the JMB.