I am getting quite upset trying to sort the 60 some odd pages of symbols and "mission rewards"... Is there a possibility we can make it so that we are able to select multiple attachments to retrieve. It's a bit painful sitting here for hours trying to sort my 6-7 year old mailbox.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Puffdragon said:

I am getting quite upset trying to sort the 60 some odd pages of symbols and "mission rewards"... Is there a possibility we can make it so that we are able to select multiple attachments to retrieve. It's a bit painful sitting here for hours trying to sort my 6-7 year old mailbox.

Thanks in advance.

+1

Or an option to just automatically collect all permanent things in your mailbox.

Better yet, anything bought from ARMAS should be automatically put in your inventory when you got to a Joker Ammo vendor, and all of the mission rewards should be given the next time you visit a contact instead of clogging up the mailbox like the pages upon pages of 3 day lease items from JMBs
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Puffdragon said:

Thanks in advance.

Yes, ots really painfull... same here 1400+ Mails actually 😕
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mightyena said:
+1

Or an option to just automatically collect all permanent things in your mailbox.

Better yet, anything bought from ARMAS should be automatically put in your inventory when you got to a Joker Ammo vendor, and all of the mission rewards should be given the next time you visit a contact instead of clogging up the mailbox like the pages upon pages of 3 day lease items from JMBs

Just now, SpeedyCat said:

Yes, ots really painfull... same here 1400+ Mails actually 😕
It's ok, just going to take a break and punch a wall while crying..
  • Like 1

a search function would be nice, going through 50 pages of symbols and clothing is really annoying 

should just go to our inventory, not go through mailbox

1 hour ago, Puffdragon said:

It's ok, just going to take a break and punch a wall while crying..

Yes.....,

but..... but......

I have no walls anymore.... 💪✌️ Edited by SpeedyCat

8 minutes ago, SpeedyCat said:

Yes.....,

but..... but......

I have no walls anymore.... 💪✌️
Das good, very good.

Consumables should not be consumables, but permament mods instead. It rly never happened to me to be actualy out of any mod. It just annoying with my 1700 mails. Who know what else is laying there somewhere? Guess I will never find out.

5 minutes ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

Consumables should not be consumables, but permament mods instead. It rly never happened to me to be actualy out of any mod. It just annoying with my 1700 mails. Who know what else is laying there somewhere? Guess I will never find out.

I agree with the permanent part. Consumables are redundant if you get them after every mission. They should have added them to a new contact and increased the max rank.

Edit: fixed my spelling. Edited by Puffdragon

Sign in to follow this