Yilow

Some Game Suggestions For Future Updates

Here's some suggestions ! : 

1.  We'll have  the choice if we want to hold the pistol at 2 hands or 1 hand ( As Enfo's holds it with 2hands / crims with 1 hand , This one is more of a preference suggestion )

2. Making the Music Studio Fullscreen ( That will be really usefull for theme / song Makers , also every other Kiosk is fullscreen why not make music studio fullscreen ? )

3. Adding a search option to the Mail ( That one is also really usefull for people that got many stuff to look for )

4. Queue System for Joining Districts !

5. Saving weapon mods loadouts ( So everytime you choose a weapon with slots you get automaticly your saved mods on it )

Please add more suggestions on the comments if you ever got :)

Edited by Yilow

I am a new player, so my suggestions might be controversial to some/most veterans here.

First of all, I want mainly improvements of existing systems.

1. Driving physics are awful. The car is sliding and you can barely feel like you're driving, while sometimes you get your car flipped on the sidewalk.
  2. Destroy the P2W system and make cosmetics the only thing you can buy with in-game currency. This (the skin system) gave CS:GO the boost in 2014 that is still here. F2P games with 'buy a better vehicle or weapons with your cash' are generally frowned upon. This should give the new devs a PR boost as well, and show people there are changes going on. (Though this could affect their budget so it'd be kind of risky as of right now, should rather wait for the new UE3 version to be implemented as to time these changes right).
  3. The damn UI system is hopefully getting a facelift. Or is planned to get one. It's as unmodern as it can be, while the animations during loading times are freaking cool, the basic-looking UI just stuns the newcomer.
  4. Increase the loading time of the second rocket for the rocket launcher. Increase the velocity of the projectile.
  5. Be able to throw grenades out of the car.
  6. Be unable to stand on top of the car while someone is driving it. I understand all of you who use it. NO.
  7. The civilians should react more swiftly towards a moving car both, while driving and being a pedestrian. Increase range and reaction time, perhaps add a sprinting animation.
  8. Add some more destructive environment such as tables and chairs outside, like in a restaurant, giving them ragdoll, etc.
  9. Bloodpools
  10. After making the engine upgrade hopefully the LOD and render distances will increase.
  11. Improve the textures (basically all things have quite low-res textures)
  12. Improve the car models (mainly them)
Some new additions:
  • Clothes: add some kind of pantyhose for women characters or tights, why are there stockings only? Jeez!
  • Dynamic weather: While we have day/night cycle, dynamic weather would be really interesting.
  • Crims killing/shooting civilians: A bounty is placed on their head. Why the hell can crims genocide civilians while enforcer next to him is just staring at his disgraceful acts? Killing civilians as an enforcer should take some money from his 'pay'.
  • Adding boats and planes after hitting UE4 and increasing the map size as well as adding more players would be wonderful. Since UE4 has got the optimization pass for 100 playercount from Epic thanks to Fortnite, a 100 player city would definitely use helicopters/boats (and play missions utilizing them).
  • Social interactions. I remember Google Lively. Imagine a Social district or a Social part of a city where you could chat with others, bubbles shown on top of the characters with text written. Easily accessible emotes with a selection in a wheel. Add a range-based VoIP on top of that.
  • Make objects interactable, sitting on a chair, bench, lie on the ground or anything, making the social district have more depth instead of just people standing there like statues.
  • Encourage VoIP communication in groups.
  • Add autocensorship to words. I am no sissy, I don't mind insults thrown at me, but it cools the hotheaded angry people once they realize insults are futile. This could lower the overall toxicity in the public chat.
  • Mute system (unless there is one already)
  • Make some kind of a promotion system so there would be more GMs. Reduce the toxicity.

Edited by Lokislav
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Lokislav said:

I am a new player, so my suggestions might be controversial to some/most veterans here.

First of all, I want mainly improvements of existing systems.

1. LAG__________Driving physics are awful. The car is sliding and you can barely feel like you're driving, while sometimes you get your car flipped on the sidewalk. 
  2. YES__________Destroy the P2W system and make cosmetics the only thing you can buy with in-game currency. This gave CS:GO the boost in 2014 that is still here. F2P games with 'buy a better vehicle or weapons with your cash' are generally frowned upon. This should give the new devs a PR boost as well, and show people there are changes going on. (Though this could affect their budget so it'd be kind of risky as of right now, should rather wait for the new UE3 version to be implemented).
  3. NAHHHH____The damn UI system is hopefully getting a facelift. Or is planned to get one. It's as unmodern as it can be, while the animations during loading times are freaking cool, the basic-looking UI just stuns the newcomer.
  4. REMOVE THE SECOND ROCKET DIRECTLY__Increase the loading time of the second rocket for the rocket launcher. Increase the velocity of the projectile.
  5. NAHHHHHHH____Be able to throw grenades out of the car.
  6. MMMHH____No___Be unable to stand on top of the car while someone is driving it. I understand all of you who use it. NO.
  7. Zombie District !__________The civilians should react more swiftly towards a moving car both, while driving and being a pedestrian. Increase range and reaction time, perhaps add a sprinting animation.
  8. HOUSING!! ❤️ Add some more destructive environment such as tables and chairs outside, like in a restaurant, giving them ragdoll, etc.
  9. NOOOO, i am sensible.___________. Bloodpools
  10. 1Q_2014___After making the engine upgrade hopefully the LOD and render distances will increase.
  11. Put an option for choice, OK_______Improve the textures (basically all things have quite low-res textures)
  12. ADD new vehicles directly______tImprove the car models (mainly them)
Some new additions: YESSSSSSSSSSSSS to all 😄
  • Clothes: add some kind of pantyhose for women characters or tights, why are there stockings only? Jeez!
  • Dynamic weather: While we have day/night cycle, dynamic weather would be really interesting.
  • Crims killing/shooting civilians: A bounty is placed on their head. Why the hell can crims genocide civilians while enforcer next to him is just staring at his disgraceful acts? Killing civilians as an enforcer should take some money from his 'pay'.
  • Adding boats and planes after hitting UE4 and increasing the map size as well as adding more players would be wonderful. Since UE4 has got the optimization pass for 100 playercount from Epic thanks to Fortnite, a 100 player city would definitely use helicopters/boats (and play missions utilizing them).
  • Social interactions. I remember Google Lively. Imagine a Social district or a Social part of a city where you could chat with others, bubbles shown on top of the characters with text written. Easily accessible emotes with a selection in a wheel. Add a range-based VoIP on top of that.
  • Make objects interactable, sitting on a chair, bench, lie on the ground or anything, making the social district have more depth instead of just people standing there like statues.
  • Encourage VoIP communication in groups.
  • Add autocensorship to words. I am no sissy, I don't mind insults thrown at me, but it cools the hotheaded angry people once they realize insults are futile. This could lower the overall toxicity in the public chat.
  • Mute system (unless there is one already)
  • Make some kind of a promotion system so there would be more GMs. Reduce the toxicity.

+++1

19 minutes ago, Queen of Love said:
+++1
Tbh zombie district sounds interesting.
Removing the second rocket would be actually a great idea.
Choosing the textures - definitely, I don't want it to be enforced. The same could be done for bloodpools, etc.
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Lokislav said:

Destroy the P2W system and make cosmetics the only thing you can buy with in-game currency. This (the skin system) gave CS:GO the boost in 2014 that is still here. F2P games with 'buy a better vehicle or weapons with your cash' are generally frowned upon. This should give the new devs a PR boost as well, and show people there are changes going on. (Though this could affect their budget so it'd be kind of risky as of right now, should rather wait for the new UE3 version to be implemented as to time these changes right).

Let me just chime in on this - while it's easy to assume the weapons sold in ARMAS are better than the stuff you get for free in-game, they're actually not. Outside of one or two serious cases and a few more borderline issues, ARMAS weapons are solidly stat-balanced with the free in-game weapons. Most of them are actually re-meshes of the free guns (I can easily list them off if you don't quite believe me).

(I also made a suggestion re: the monetization system a couple weeks ago, you can find it here, help keep it visible!)
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nite said:
Let me just chime in on this - while it's easy to assume the weapons sold in ARMAS are better than the stuff you get for free in-game, they're actually not. Outside of one or two serious cases and a few more borderline issues, ARMAS weapons are solidly stat-balanced with the free in-game weapons. Most of them are actually re-meshes of the free guns (I can easily list them off if you don't quite believe me).

(I also made a suggestion re: the monetization system a couple weeks ago, you can find it here, help keep it visible!)

Well yes, I am aware of how balanced it is. But explain that to an average new guy who sees weapons buyable solely for the in-game currency used by gold players. It'll make a dent in his mentality and it won't take long before he'll think the game is P2W.

Just now, Lokislav said:

Well yes, I am aware of how balanced it is. But explain that to an average new guy who sees weapons buyable solely for the in-game currency used by gold players. It'll make a dent in his mentality and it won't take long before he'll think the game is P2W.

That's more the fault of the labeling - the majority of ARMAS weapons get gold icons on the in-game scoreboard (but not on the kill list in the top right corner, funny that), so anyone checking a veteran loadout sees a gold colored weapon and immediately thinks "oh this must be a premium gun". Leaving them to blame the gun when said player out-skills them over the course of the match.

On 8/17/2018 at 12:54 PM, Yilow said:

Here's some suggestions ! : 

1.  We'll have  the choice if we want to hold the pistol at 2 hands or 1 hand ( As Enfo's holds it with 2hands / crims with 1 hand , This one is more of a preference suggestion )

2. Making the Music Studio Fullscreen ( That will be really usefull for theme / song Makers , also every other Kiosk is fullscreen why not make music studio fullscreen ? )

3. Adding a search option to the Mail ( That one is also really usefull for people that got many stuff to look for )

4. Queue System for Joining Districts !

5. Saving weapon mods loadouts ( So everytime you choose a weapon with slots you get automaticly your saved mods on it )

Please add more suggestions on the comments if you ever got :)

I beleive queue system will be added on engine 3.5