So what's everyone's thoughts on the new sidearm?

I'm personally having a blast with it, slightly disappointed it isn't an unrealistically weak sawed-off BUT I'll take what I can get.
It's a great counter-part to any long range gun I'm running with and whilst it still isn't as reliable as an FBW/.45 it's really fun.

I will say I feel as though it needs SLIGHTLY more over-damage so that it hits a 3-shot kill more reliably, but other than that it's fine.

Where do you get it? still can't find it.

6 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

It's in the Joker Tickets shop, same lady that sells all the other JT guns.

i saw the showstopper in armas yesterday...or was i blind? .-.

I like it allot. I'm highly considering buying one of those, than to grind for a hitchhiker, or play the joker box's for a nano / H.hiker
 My problem now is the other showstopper on the boot window. the long barreled one. I haven't found it anywhere.

2 hours ago, Pinpuce said:
2 hours ago, Zolerox said:

It's in the Joker Tickets shop, same lady that sells all the other JT guns.
Still can't see it. (i'll try another character) nor in armas

Showstopper is available both in the Joker store, and on ARMAS. 
Its actually pretty cheap on ARMAS too. 

1 hour ago, Keshi said:

i saw the showstopper in armas yesterday...or was i blind? .-.

Dont worry sir you are not blind still 😄
LO just put the armas variant recently.

I'm not sure if I like it or not.. I haven't had an instance where I could kill with it in 3 shots without an assist, but I do like that when you run out of ammo, you load one shell at a time so you can get extra panic shots out instead of waiting for a full reload

I can't lie, that gun looks pretty badass, I will require at least one copy.

49 minutes ago, Unclean said:

I'm not sure if I like it or not.. I haven't had an instance where I could kill with it in 3 shots without an assist, but I do like that when you run out of ammo, you load one shell at a time so you can get extra panic shots out instead of waiting for a full reload

i tried it for 30minutes(had no premium) and i killed 4 people in 3 shots

• Like 2

it’s a pretty great nfa9 alternative

the jb variant is kind of insane, accuracy wise, but the lower rof makes it slightly more risky

It's quite fun and satisfying to play, but nothing I'd call "meta" or "overpowered" since it's way too inconsistent outside of point blank range. 

The biggest issue I have with it is that its equip time of 0.6s is far too long, considering the weapon's physical size and usefulness as a close range "panic" weapon. I would at the very least lower said equip time to match the RFP's 0.35 seconds if not even lower.  The same applies to the weapon's sprint delay. 

1 minute ago, Lyfeld said:

The same applies to the weapon's sprint delay. 

sprint delay is based on a weapon's rof iirc

yeah

Weapons will now have a short delay after firing before the player enters a sprint. This is between 0.25 and 0.73 seconds depending on the fire rate of the weapon.

https://forums-old.gamersfirst.com/topic/378532-patch-1191-709-wednesday-10-am-utc/?p=4029444

Its a bit over powered really as I was getting MVP in Fightclub using only this and not my primary. Its kinda stronger than the rest of the shotguns at short range but not as good at long range. Equip time is OK other wise it would be even more OP with long range primaries. Pellet spread is good. I think the only thing is the damage need to be taken slightly back.

Obviously the Joker box one with the longer range will be even more over powered and we will see lots of tears shed.

• Like 1

the thunder joker box is now available on armas, for anyone interested in wasting money 

1 hour ago, CAVEGRAFFITTl said:

Its a bit over powered really as I was getting MVP in Fightclub using only this and not my primary. Its kinda stronger than the rest of the shotguns at short range but not as good at long range. Equip time is OK other wise it would be even more OP with long range primaries. Pellet spread is good. I think the only thing is the damage need to be taken slightly back.

Obviously the Joker box one with the longer range will be even more over powered and we will see lots of tears shed.

is that where the newer long barreled one is, or gonna be. inna joker box. I cant find it anywhere

9 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

is that where the newer long barreled one is, or gonna be. inna joker box. I cant find it anywhere
Yup, that's the Showstopper "Thunder".  It's the legendary version with tighter spread and slower fire rate.  There's also a non-legendary version with a long barrel but there's not much info on it. It's not in OTW. Edited by BrandonBranderson

3 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:
Yup, that's the Showstopper "Thunder".  It's the legendary version with tighter spread and slower fire rate.
Any idea when?

2 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:
7 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:
Yup, that's the Showstopper "Thunder".  It's the legendary version with tighter spread and slower fire rate.
Any idea when?

Edit:  Just checked, it's up on Armas now on JMB 21

https://www.gamersfirst.com/marketplace/ingame/product_details.php?storetype=g1c&gameID=20&catID=61&subcatID=152&productId=6080 Edited by BrandonBranderson

9 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Its in the gambling boxes otherwise known as JMBs

Pocket Thumper? That's pretty much the legendary mod in a nut shell.

Can you tell which 1 is the DOW Thumper mod and which is the Showstopper Thunder

Choke that provides a much tighter spread

Choke Mod that provides effective blasting power at multiple ranges

Just saying some uniqueness would have been nice i mean it is a "legendary" after all 

Speed reloaded would have worked too (reload all shell's at once).

Anywho it's a JMB so no way i can get it since i no longer have a source to get g1c.

Edited by Zolerox

8 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

Pocket Thumper? That's pretty much the legendary mod in a nut shell.

Can you tell which 1 is the DOW Thumper mod and which is the Showstopper Thunder

Choke that provides a much tighter spread

Choke Mod that provides effective blasting power at multiple ranges

Just saying some uniqueness would have been nice i mean it is a "legendary" after all 

Speed reloaded would have worked too (reload all shell's at once).

Anywho it's a JMB so no way i can get it since i no longer have a source to get g1c.

It has a cool skin though! 😅