Lost Dragon

Game not even Launching

So I don't know why this is happening. But its frustrating the hell out of me right now

So I launch the game via steam. The launcher comes up, everything seems fine. I press the start button, launcher goes away, and my computer shows the loading circle next to the cursor for like 3 seconds and then its gone, and nothing happens. I've looked at the launcher logs, nothing comes up, I've reinstalled the game 3 times, still doesn't work. I've repaired the game, still nothing. I try launching it via the battleye launcher, nothing comes up. I even went as far as downloading the installer off the website itself and installing it that way, every time I begin the down loader, it keeps saying that the program failed to launch correctly, and it aborts the process.

I don't know why this keeps happening. I've done basically everything, and yet it refuses to work. Also mind you I did uninstall and reinstall battleye itself, you can guess how that went. Please tell me I'm not the only one having this issue. 

@Lost Dragon
 \GamersFirst\APB Reloaded\APBGame\Logs
Copy n paste here in two msg as some part will not shown

May sauses coz not installed one of visual basic or net framework
all in one https://www.computerbase.de/downloads/systemtools/all-in-one-runtimes/
Make sure installing only visual basic c++ all years,  nothink else as not needed and use pc processes-performance

Edited by Dahel

Thats the thing, I cant even access the logs, and I've already reinstalled all of the visual basic and net framework stuff, I could play the game a week ago, but with this patch it doesn't want to work.

18 hours ago, Lost Dragon said:

So I don't know why this is happening. But its frustrating the hell out of me right now

So I launch the game via steam. The launcher comes up, everything seems fine. I press the start button, launcher goes away, and my computer shows the loading circle next to the cursor for like 3 seconds and then its gone, and nothing happens. I've looked at the launcher logs, nothing comes up, I've reinstalled the game 3 times, still doesn't work. I've repaired the game, still nothing. I try launching it via the battleye launcher, nothing comes up. I even went as far as downloading the installer off the website itself and installing it that way, every time I begin the down loader, it keeps saying that the program failed to launch correctly, and it aborts the process.

I don't know why this keeps happening. I've done basically everything, and yet it refuses to work. Also mind you I did uninstall and reinstall battleye itself, you can guess how that went. Please tell me I'm not the only one having this issue. 

What are your computer specs?
It may not be able to handle APB

Wtf where is logs \GamersFirst\APB Reloaded\APBGame\Logs
nice troll

Edited by Dahel

5 hours ago, Lost Dragon said:

Dude there is literally no file with GamersFirst, Where is the logs.

When crashing a game window should apper with send or not to send to microsoft, press details and copy paste long text.
if window not appearing look for crash dump. 
https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/chaun/2013/11/12/steps-to-catch-a-simple-crash-dump-of-a-crashing-process/ Edited by Dahel

try uninstalling your av protection. I used to have the same issue with bitdefender av and issue has gone once I uninstalled it

I only have microsoft defender, I dont use anything else. Besides it was working fine a week ago and my defender was running

Well now the damn crash dump files show up. you want me to paste it here. Cause I ran it through DxDiagAnalyzer and it said I needed to get with Little orbit.

Paste here, ppl from community can help right now
what dxdiag show

Edited by Dahel