• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Rhayan

Rhayan

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 15-August 14
hmmmmmm !! Guyz can you help me to retrive my warrock password ..

Visara

Visara

You're being trolled

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15665 posts
  • Joined 06-May 08
You need to get Nexon to do that as they are the ones hosting it these days. So unless your G1 password you currently use isn't working, then you have to deal with them.

"A hero has fallen which will be missed by all those whose lives he touched." - Korgoth, 2010

"Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean that they're not out to get me." - David Pimm

Well... I hate VISARA now!!!!

kingstoon123

kingstoon123

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 13-September 14
my character has some belongings were stolen and apb was guided to the Forum can you help or direct me???

Visara

Visara

You're being trolled

• Members
  • 15665 posts
  • Joined 06-May 08
You need to go here:

https://support.gamersfirst.com/

"A hero has fallen which will be missed by all those whose lives he touched." - Korgoth, 2010

"Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean that they're not out to get me." - David Pimm

DarkPrincesSs

DarkPrincesSs

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 02-January 15

i recently sent an email to you guys about my weapon getting stollen by lizznochan and i didnt add any proof on my first email so i found my evidence that i bought that weapon and it got stolen

1. A photo of me buying the weapon
2. a photo of him taking it from me for 1 gold so he can be a middle man between me and another player so i can trade it for a nano weapon , so the plan was : i give him the weapon the other player gives him the weapon and he gives us both the weapons switched ...>>

and i send anther mail to them againe with all what thay need and asked me for ....>>

concerning your reply u wanted to know where , when and how it happened .

it happened at the social District

it was on 4/15/2015 15:24

i gave him the weapon because i wanted to trade my weapon with another weapon from another player that i didnt trust . so lizznochan was our middle man so both of us  can give  him the weapons and he exchanges them to us but when i gave it him he said that he wont give it back  and went offline never againe
i have the photo's with me on my PC but i dont know how i send it here to show u guys .... :(((( i hope u can help me out plzzzz 
send me message to me if u can help me out and i hope that the GM's for the game help me too (this we will keep eye on him ) wont work cuz its have been alot of time and u didnt make any thing and he is offline all the time how u can see what he can do if he offline all the time :(((

Edited by DarkPrincesSs, 02 May 2015 - 09:48 PM.

Visara

Visara

You're being trolled

• Members
  • 15665 posts
  • Joined 06-May 08

Sounds like there is nothing to do, as you willing made the trade, of course I might be wrong.

Best of luck with the attempt to reclaim it though.

DarkPrincesSs

DarkPrincesSs

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 02-January 15

lol man i send them the proof 2 photo show me buying the weapon with 2 mill 600 k and send to  lizznochan to trade it with the nano from the anther guy to send it to me back !!!! but all thay tolled me that thay will keep eye on him but how thay will do that if he is offline all the time !!!! is this photo not proof that is weapon is my ???? and he take scammed me !!!!!!!!

( i hope u tell me how to upload the photo's on here to show it to u )
                                                                                                                                                                                                    ty for answering me

omar12

omar12

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 24-January 16

plz help me punkbuster is kiking me he says punkbuster has kiked ...... i just want to know what is the punkbuster  and how i fix it i delete the game and  download it again i dont know help i cant join district

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users