Ebola-Chan

balance suggestion

So for people to stop whining about weapon balance 
i found a new way to make people stop whining
thats how it goes

make golds have -50% hp and deal -25% dmg
make silvers deal 10% more dmg to golds (not changed agains silvers and below)
make bronzes have 50% more hp and deal 25% dmg to silvers and 50% dmg to golds

if a dethreater is detected kick him from the aerver and roll him back to R9

ty

so your genius idea is to punish people for getting better at the game?

its getting harder and harder to tell what’s satirical these days

4 threats are not enough to divide players to their skills. it needs more sensitivity = more threats. One gold player can be lifeless tryharder, other gold can be just skilled. They should not be in the same threat. One silver can be just dethreated from gold, other silver can be a new silver from bronze. So put more threats + threat districts. Threat district should be owned by its own threadt not others! If you want to play with your friend go play in open conflict.

And make threats weekly change. So a dethreater will see the results a week later. And i am sure that nobody will dethtreat for one week plus if he/she is playing with more "equal" players he wont even try to dethreat.

Just now, SML said:

4 threats are not enough to divide players to their skills. it needs more sensitivity = more threats. One gold player can be lifeless tryharder, other gold can be just skilled. They should not be in the same threat. One silver can be just dethreated from gold, other silver can be a new silver from bronze. So put more threats + threat districts. Threat district should be owned by its own threadt not others! If you want to play with your friend go play in open conflict.

And make threats weekly change. So a dethreater will see the results a week later. And i am sure that nobody will dethtreat for one week plus if he/she is playing with more "equal" players he wont even try to dethreat.

there are way too many golds who are not even skilled
i consider myself decent at this game
im not a tryhard but i have never been silver and never abused the meta
but i agree that 4 threats is not enough

This looks like troll posts to me so in the art of trolling as a topic...

If you want to mess with golds in bronze make them and their cars viewed on both the large and mini map while they are gold during the mission.
Nothing like knowing where someone is to kill them easier

not taking this thread seriously though

8 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

This looks like troll posts to me so in the art of trolling as a topic...

If you want to mess with golds in bronze make them and their cars viewed on both the large and mini map while they are gold during the mission.
Nothing like knowing where someone is to kill them easier

not taking this thread seriously though

i doubt that it will work
bronzes dont know what radar is

I dont understand why people still think changing threat names or colors, or even the number of threats would have any effect on the game. 
Its still going to be the same players with the same actual skill. 
So whether its the 40 threat levels we have, or 50, or 5, or 3. It will make no difference since it wont change anyones actual ELO rating ( or rather APBs version). 
So if your ELO is 800 (arbitrary number), it doesnt matter if that makes you Gold 6, Platinum, just "gold", or silver, or bronze, or some new name / color... you are still an ELO 800 player, and matchmaking will still match you against the same players it always has. 

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I dont understand why people still think changing threat names or colors, or even the number of threats would have any effect on the game. 
Its still going to be the same players with the same actual skill. 
So whether its the 40 threat levels we have, or 50, or 5, or 3. It will make no difference since it wont change anyones actual ELO rating ( or rather APBs version). 
So if your ELO is 800 (arbitrary number), it doesnt matter if that makes you Gold 6, Platinum, just "gold", or silver, or bronze, or some new name / color... you are still an ELO 800 player, and matchmaking will still match you against the same players it always has. 

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, SML said:

each threat color has 10 internal levels that are not shown visually, so in reality we have 40 different threat levels

12 hours ago, Ebola-Chan said:

i doubt that it will work
bronzes dont know what radar is
Who does not know what radar is in games now a days....

16 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
On 8/17/2018 at 9:54 AM, SML said:

each threat color has 10 internal levels that are not shown visually, so in reality we have 40 different threat levels
is this why i aleayd get matched agains 4 people as 3 ?
or get matched agains 4 silvers