Sign in to follow this  
TooStrong

When is the engine upgrade ever coming?

PC users should have received it first instead of the consoles, considering the majority of the player-base is on the PC.  When is it coming? from the looks of it, summer of 2019 or something.

id guess we'll get the engine update as soon as they patch it into the live version

UE3.5 is on the roadmap

Would be nice if the dev can give us a possible month and date when it might show up, knowing something is better than nothing.

5 minutes ago, RadeonProWX said:

Would be nice if the dev can give us a possible month and date when it might show up, knowing something is better than nothing.
so you guys can complain when they dont release it on that month / date?
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, ShaiShai said:
6 hours ago, RadeonProWX said:

so you guys can complain when they dont release it on that month / date?
I was asking a question, not complaining. All i said it would be nice if they give a bit more details about it, what's your problem? nobody is complaining.
  • Like 1

With the speed things r goin probably never.Instead focusin on dat 3.5 they make this weapon balance nobody cares about(besides couple of people on forum)I start thinkin dat  they delay things deliberately and wonder why..

• Like 2

Yeah let's make them give us a date so that if something goes wrong and they have to delay the release we're gonna have the forum invaded by "R.I.P. APB" threads once again. I honestly can't wait for this to happen.

Edited by DouglasFalcon

1 hour ago, BingoBookBG said:

With the speed things r goin probably never.Instead focusin on dat 3.5 they make this weapon balance nobody cares about(besides couple of people on forum)I start thinkin dat  they delay things deliberately and wonder why..

Actually I think the changes so far were more than welcome and were not made by the same people who do the upgrades. There's no delays because of those changes. It's just that the code is a shitshow and always has been. It takes time. Give it some.

2 hours ago, BingoBookBG said:

according to the roadmap, weapon balance was part of the thing, and also trading system (1.19.7) which should come next week on OTW or LIVE i'm not sure
But after 1.19.7 we should be getting more news on UE3.5

Be patient laddy

3 hours ago, Keshi said:
according to the roadmap, weapon balance was part of the thing, and also trading system (1.19.7) which should come next week on OTW or LIVE i'm not sure
But after 1.19.7 we should be getting more news on UE3.5

Be patient laddy
They probably realized halfway through how easy trading would be to implement and how needed it really is / was, after all with 30% of the support cases being that one problem alone it was probably eating up a ton of their time, and more worth it to implement now to clear out the support cases.

Then they also released the Showstopper which was supposed to be #3 in focus, but it was also a way for them to start learning the game's systems which could help out with tweaking the rest of what's already there, which is something that everyone agrees we need.

2 hours ago, BingoBookBG said:
5 hours ago, Keshi said:

Be patient laddy

how u call me!?
i mean.... be patient Bingo :classic_sad:
2 hours ago, Mightyena said:
They probably realized halfway through how easy trading would be to implement and how needed it really is / was, after all with 30% of the support cases being that one problem alone it was probably eating up a ton of their time, and more worth it to implement now to clear out the support cases.

Then they also released the Showstopper which was supposed to be #3 in focus, but it was also a way for them to start learning the game's systems which could help out with tweaking the rest of what's already there, which is something that everyone agrees we need.
true. That's why i am somewhat patient because so far LO delivered on what they had on the roadmap. So i am confident that once the trading system is live, we will hear some news about UE3.5
Either good news or bad news i am sure Matt will share it with us Edited by Keshi

1 hour ago, Keshi said:
i mean.... be patient Bingo :classic_sad: true. That's why i am somewhat patient because so far LO delivered on what they had on the roadmap. So i am confident that once the trading system is life, we will hear some news about UE3.5
Either good news or bad news i am sure Matt will share it with us
Yeah, thankfully he's been very good about communication, regardless of whether what was happening was something good or bad. Much, much better than Tiggs or G1 ever were pre-LO
  • Like 1

So some people told me it's at 99% with only few bugs to be ironed out. I doubt that, I believe and hope we'll get the engine upgrade in the following months, if it's not out by October then it means something went really bad. I expect it mid-September. Hopefully it's tomorrow. Or in an hour. It got already released in the paralel universe under G1 though, so not sure why you guys are complaining.

34 minutes ago, Lokislav said:

So some people told me it's at 99% with only few bugs to be ironed out. I doubt that, I believe and hope we'll get the engine upgrade in the following months, if it's not out by October then it means something went really bad. I expect it mid-September. Hopefully it's tomorrow. Or in an hour. It got already released in the paralel universe under G1 though, so not sure why you guys are complaining.

I mean...If you download OTW2 you will legit see the game launching on UE3.5 and there's a 64bit folder in the OTW2 folder... So they going places

EDIT: I remember @Tobii recorded this 

And ofc it's on PC because you can see your steam login on the bottom left. Sadly the version i downloaded (2.0.0)has the current login splashscreen but in UE3.5 Edited by Keshi
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Keshi said:
I mean...If you download OTW2 you will legit see the game launching on UE3.5 and there's a 64bit folder in the OTW2 folder... So they going places

EDIT: I remember @Tobii recorded this 

And ofc it's on PC because you can see your steam login on the bottom left. Sadly the version i downloaded (2.0.0)has the current login splashscreen but in UE3.5
the lighting and shading is nearly on point

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

this one always divides people 

atleast console has it

Sign in to follow this