• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

xXRojitaXx

xXRojitaXx

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 08-August 14
Would i get banned if i use xbox 360 controller with xpadder? the default controller setting in apb is Horrible and the sensitivity even worse. And i don't want to hear why would you play with a controller and such, just a yes or no ty.

Esther

Esther

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4285 posts
  • Joined 21-May 11

Would i get banned if i use xbox 360 controller with xpadder? the default controller setting in apb is Horrible and the sensitivity even worse. And i don't want to hear why would you play with a controller and such, just a yes or no ty.

To be honest, I don't want to say something wrong but I guess Punkbuster will ban you for using it. Well, I'm not sure though.

WngO77I.png  You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else. - Albert Einstein  | 

izLYWoA.png    Clan Progression | Haircuts and haircut colors | New mission typest70C8a9.png  

xXRojitaXx

xXRojitaXx

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 08-August 14

To be honest, I don't want to say something wrong but I guess Punkbuster will ban you for using it. Well, I'm not sure though.

thank you for your reply Esther, however I will wait for a few more replies before I try it :D

Esther

Esther

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4285 posts
  • Joined 21-May 11

thank you for your reply Esther, however I will wait for a few more replies before I try it :D

Hey,

you're welcome and yea it would be better to wait for more replies. :) Hopefully a dev or a mod will answer your question soon or even try to contact the support from G1 or PB, maybe they can help you.

WngO77I.png  You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else. - Albert Einstein  | 

izLYWoA.png    Clan Progression | Haircuts and haircut colors | New mission typest70C8a9.png  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users