Leefekyn

Varzuga Rally XS

Any chance of this car getting a customizable release anytime soon? Would love to get my hands on this thing, be it from the Joker Ticket store or Armas. Hell, why not make it a contact unlock?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Leefekyn said:

Any chance of this car getting a customizable release anytime soon? Would love to get my hands on this thing, be it from the Joker Ticket store or Armas. Hell, why not make it a contact unlock?

I think they should make some new contacts and increase the max rank, imo that would draw a lot of people back to the game. In otherwords I agree with the last part.
  • Like 2

Varzuga XS is a great little machine. Always fun to reverse with incredible acceleration and then start turning left and right to start rocking and rolling on 2 wheels.

Ya I want this as well. You can do some wonky shit in the 4x4 varzuga.

I want a customizable Varzuga Rally so bad. I love how you can roll it on curbs

Where is this vehicle that you guys are able to drive it...? S'far as I'm aware, we only have the normal Varzuga and its slottables/variants.

1 minute ago, Hexerin said:

Where is this vehicle that you guys are able to drive it...? S'far as I'm aware, we only have the normal Varzuga and its slottables/variants.

Right now there is only the Varzuga Rally XS 'Newbie' from the joker store. If you have the OTW installed I recommend getting it to test it out!
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Leefekyn said:

what a great idea

6 hours ago, Puffdragon said:
6 hours ago, Leefekyn said:

I think they should make some new contacts and increase the max rank, imo that would draw a lot of people back to the game. In otherwords I agree with the last part.
As long as they're WF contacts.

And speaking of cars on the Joker Store how about some more colours for these ugly brutes; 

8DY9naq.png

Maybe add a few logos, some extra flair, give them a little personality, here's just a quick image that I totally made up just as a guide as what something that costs 10,000JT should look like:

hWyfG6E.png

3 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

And speaking of cars on the Joker Store how about some more colours for these ugly brutes; 

[image]

Maybe add a few logos, some extra flair, give them a little personality, here's just a quick image that I totally made up just as a guide as what something that costs 10,000JT should look like:

[image] 

tbh theres no real reason these shouldnt be turned into fully customizable options, making them preset-only is a pretty big slap in the face for 10k JT
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

8DY9naq.png

hWyfG6E.png
Yes, coywolf needs some love, it's a nice mid range car.
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Puffdragon said:
10 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

8DY9naq.png

hWyfG6E.png
Yes, coywolf needs some love, it's a nice running car.
ftfy

jk but i actually heard quite often that it's "runner meta"
never encountered that myself.
i like it myself too, but since you can't get it accwide never bought it...
always nicking it from friends though.
  • Like 1

Just now, neophobia said:
ftfy

jk but i actually heard quite often that it's "runner meta"
never encountered that myself.
i like it myself too, but since you can't get it accwide never bought it...
always nicking it from friends though.
My wife has one, it's nice for 4 man missions, I personally main the vegas.

12 hours ago, Clandestine said:

Racing district confirmed?

midnight district is slowly happening