Skillzor

[SOME] SUGGESTIONS

At the moment we have two red updates useless:
Heavy Barrel 3: 30% accuracy loss | -15% weapon damage
Improved Rifling 3: +7.5m effective range | Reduces fire rate 18%

How about this new configuration:
Heavy Barrel 3: 30% accuracy loss | Reduces fire rate 18%
Improved rifling 3: +n°m effective range | -15% weapon damage

If a weapon get more accuracy, it lost fire rate, not weapon damage.
I know that when shot from long distance without IR3, the weapon damage is decrease, so if IR3 will set with -15% weapon damage and someone will use it the updates of "effective range" is useless. Unless the effective range are more than 10m. We should find balance updates with this two modifications.

Extra cargo capacity 3 = +4 items.
This is bad. It's really useless only 4 items, I think 8 is enough.

I think that the tax of the market should be decrease to 10%. The market needs a tax when you enter an item in the market for prevent the abuse of this by players.
In the social district would take a showcase where a player can pay for write something for 2/8/24h (like the market), like for example "Clan "Blablabla" recruit criminal etc..." or "[WTT] X for B".
A GM can monitorate this showcase, if a message is inappropriate, he can take action on the player.

Regards.

4 hours ago, Skillzor said:

At the moment we have two red updates useless:
Heavy Barrel 3: 30% accuracy loss | -15% weapon damage
Improved Rifling 3: +7.5m effective range | Reduces fire rate 18%

How about this new configuration:
Heavy Barrel 3: 30% accuracy loss | Reduces fire rate 18%
Improved rifling 3: +n°m effective range | -15% weapon damage

If a weapon get more accuracy, it lost fire rate, not weapon damage.
I know that when shot from long distance without IR3, the weapon damage is decrease, so if IR3 will set with -15% weapon damage and someone will use it the updates of "effective range" is useless. Unless the effective range are more than 10m. We should find balance updates with this two modifications.

these downsides cancel out the negatives
  • if heavy barrel forces you to shoot slower, then theres no reason to use it, you could just shoot slower yourself without using the mod
  • if improved rifling reduces your damage theres no reason to use it, since that 15% damage would likely increase the stk making the mod useless

seems fine, altho i doubt it will ever be used for anything but ramraiding

I think that the tax of the market should be decrease to 10%. The market needs a tax when you enter an item in the market for prevent the abuse of this by players.

no, all money sinks should stay

besides, orbit is adding a trading system that has no tax 
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
these downsides cancel out the negatives
  • if heavy barrel forces you to shoot slower, then theres no reason to use it, you could just shoot slower yourself without using the mod
  • if improved rifling reduces your damage theres no reason to use it, since that 15% damage would likely increase the stk making the mod useless
  no, all money sinks should stay

besides, orbit is adding a trading system that has no tax 
I agree, red mods currently have decent downsides. However due to the similar TTK increases from both, it may be worth using HB again on some weapons.

9 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
14 hours ago, Skillzor said:

That's why it needs +8 slots, because it costs 60k, at the moment with +4 slots is useless.

if heavy barrel forces you to shoot slower, then theres no reason to use it, you could just shoot slower yourself without using the mod

I don't think. In full fire you can have more accuracy with AUTOMATIC slow fire rate. It will be a little bit op (for ntec, shaw, medusa, NFAS and more). Same thing can not be said about the semi-auto, that's why we have the marksman rank. All semi-auto are more op if you have a good accuracy, just reducing fire before you took the max fire. So, the HB3 with a new configuration will be great for automatic gun so as to balance all weapon ranks.

if improved rifling reduces your damage theres no reason to use it, since that 15% damage would likely increase the stk making the mod useless

This is what I meant too.  It could decrease the capacity of the loader instead the weapon damage. 
It could decrease movement speed in marksmanship by +  cm/s.
Or just increase % of vertical recoil.

5 hours ago, Skillzor said:

I don't think. In full fire you can have more accuracy with AUTOMATIC slow fire rate. It will be a little bit op (for ntec, shaw, medusa, NFAS and more). Same thing can not be said about the semi-auto, that's why we have the marksman rank. All semi-auto are more op if you have a good accuracy, just reducing fire before you took the max fire. So, the HB3 with a new configuration will be great for automatic gun so as to balance all weapon ranks.

but if you can just tap fire with every weapon in order to shoot slower, theres no point in putting heavy barrel on your weapon - you get the same effects from manually shooting slower, and if you need to you can still full auto for a faster ttk

5 hours ago, Skillzor said:

This is what I meant too.  It could decrease the capacity of the loader instead the weapon damage. 
It could decrease movement speed in marksmanship by +  cm/s.
Or just increase % of vertical recoil.

not sure what that first one means
reducing movement speed in marksmanship mode wouldnt have much of an effect, since most long range guns need to move less anyway
i kind of like the idea of increasing all recoil (vertical and horizontal), but it would allow the mod to be nearly a straight upgrade on quite a few guns that have little to no recoil in the first place

On 8/17/2018 at 2:47 AM, BXNNXD said:

It can also be nice in cars with limited storage, to be able to hold a large item

5 hours ago, Kevkof said:
It can also be nice in cars with limited storage, to be able to hold a large item
at the cost of giving up carspawner or radar tower, which i doubt anyone will do

then again if you’re using a car that can’t hold a heavy item you likely aren’t sweating it up anyway