Sign in to follow this  
IAmDisappointSon

LO has good taste

The new splash screen thing for version 1.19.6 is so fucking good. None of that Instagram filter bullshoot that G1 used to do.

This shit is actually clean as fuck. Something small like this proves to me that LO's art team isn't dumb like the previous one.

I love this so much 
LCMvJooh.jpg

Edited by IAmDisappointSon
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, IAmDisappointSon said:

LCMvJooh.jpg

Gotta admit...looks clean af Edited by Keshi

It's funny when you consider that they just took some art out of the loading screens and left the white background in them, but added more brushes to it so it looks like it's intended to be like that. Clever thinking LO.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GhosT said:

It's funny when you consider that they just took some art out of the loading screens and left the white background in them, but added more brushes to it so it looks like it's intended to be like that. Clever thinking LO.

i feel like they should have just left double b in the loading screen image grab, she has a lot of blue, it would have tied the whole thing together a little more imo

btw when is the thunder actually to be released, my wallet has blue balls

yeah they definitely have the artstyle down

Edited by Stunny

2 minutes ago, K3i said:

Isn't the background just double-b's loading screen slide without her in it?

it most likely is, but the point of this thread is to acknowledge that LO's art team knows what looks good. Doesn't matter if something is re-used, as long as it looks good and is iconic to the game.

That gamersfirst logo triggers me hard... they banned me for being obnoxious. It's not my fault.

Just now, IAmDisappointSon said:
5 minutes ago, K3i said:

Isn't the background just double-b's loading screen slide without her in it?

it most likely is, but the point of this thread is to acknowledge that LO's art team knows what looks good. Doesn't matter if something is re-used, as long as it looks good and is iconic to the game.
ya it's something i suppose

I actually thought the same today. I wonder if it's new artist or someone old from G1. Either way nice composition

• Like 1

Not gonna lie, when I saw the splash screen get changed, I got hyped as hell lol

Really does look nice.

Sign in to follow this