Keshi

Will we one day, ever see these in game?

I'm sure they still have these projects saved somewhere. Would we ever see any of these in the game, in the possible future?
Β 

VFuWgDJ.jpgzEk1KVB.jpgPaWZMrO.jpg0uQucwM.jpgpxam.jpgc51e.jpg8YwUVUr.jpgrrnw.jpgd3cx.jpgh7xb.jpg4f06.jpgwrh1.jpg55304b267110.png2j2tdme.png21enpzt.pngsa44.jpgjiax.jpg4Lrne6D.jpg
Β 
Β 
  • Like 10

midtown was never an actual district it was just a few set pieces

please stop asking for it

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

There is a lot of stuff that I want to answer 'I hope not' to.

Plus a lot of it is in the game just changed design wise over the years of development.

The Wheelchair is already in the game.
Its a prop and you can find it in asylum.

• Like 1

Car featured in the images above does look rather like the Coywolf.

Hopefully more than 1 new decently sized district. They could use city/building generating tools to speed up the process. Afaik RTW had such tools but they were buggy af.
New cars and guns don't bring much to the game when it's still same old 2 district since almost 10 years.

• Like 1

Highly doubt anything can be said about "new" content untill the EU is out (thisyearPls).

Personally if LO ever gets that far i hope they focus on new districts rather than implementing a new car or gun every so often which is probably gonna take some time to build.Β 

Edited by Fasalina

13 minutes ago, Fasalina said:

Highly doubt anything can be said about "new" content untill the EU is out (thisyearPls).

Personally if LO ever gets that far i hope they focus on new districts rather than implementing a new car or gun every so often which is probably gonna take some time to build.Β 

new districts ware going to split the community since the district would probably be with contacts over 255...

The city pics you posted aren't even from midtown.
Most of the midtown content went into financial, so there's that too.

It's unlikely we'll ever see midtown.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Fenton said:

subaru probably warned them to not copy their car... :classic_sad:
3 minutes ago, GhosT said:

The city pics you posted aren't even from midtown.
Most of the midtown content went into financial, so there's that too.

It's unlikely we'll ever see midtown.

Are you talking about where seung bloodrose is?
12 minutes ago, Ebola-Chan said:

new districts ware going to split the community since the district would probably be with contacts over 255...
well with its current population, mostly on jericho true...maybe if UE3.5 or UE4 is a success and actually bring everyone back, and maybe keep the new players...then maybe...
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Keshi said:
Are you talking about where seung bloodrose is?

Huh?

2 hours ago, Keshi said:

I'm sure they still have these projects saved somewhere. Would we ever see any of these in the game, in the possible future?
Β 

If I remember correctly, some of the veterens were exploring midtown game files, so likely they are still kicking around some where. I hope so anyway, midtown looks cool.

Edit: Oh damn, I just noticed that flamethrower, daddy likes... ALOT. Edited by Puffdragon

Nice to see it's already been a month since someone "found" these screenshots, I'll see everyone next month when they're posted again

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fumiku said:

Wheelchair races anyone?

11 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
2 hours ago, Fumiku said:

Wheelchair races anyone?
Would be funny if they bring a driveable version ^^

This game doesn't need any new content it needs to be completely rebuilt from the inside out, put onto a different engine, and the community needs to be cleaned up. New content is like handing a kid a lollipop and saying that they'll get and ice cream later but it never comes as if it's a tie over the child.

• Like 1

Friendly reminder that new district(s) are a bad idea, especially with a playerbase as small as ours. The reasons should be incredibly obvious to anyone with a functional brain.

4 hours ago, Keshi said:

Β 

That M16 GL Looks Bad as ever. It be nice to see if I could get a madness deimos outfit and have him pose with the M16 GL. (I like madness)

Midtown doesn't sound like a bad idea considering we are in need of a new district to spice things up.Β 
Although the way the community whines about waterfront, I'd expect something more akin to financial if anything.Β 

I kinda like the idea of Midtown or just any new map, it will give us something to explore for a while because I'm sure players are sometimes tired of playing the same map every time.Β 

49 minutes ago, TrinityFSB said:

Midtown doesn't sound like a bad idea considering we are in need of a new district to spice things up.Β 
Although the way the community whines about waterfront, I'd expect something more akin to financial if anything.Β 

39 minutes ago, Deceives said:

I kinda like the idea of Midtown or just any new map, it will give us something to explore for a while because I'm sure players are sometimes tired of playing the same map every time.Β 

maybe if UE4 is a success...we are indeed..in need of a new district .-.

Maybe instead of adding a new map, they add new like areas or "expansions" of the current ones? Kind of like what Fortnite does with it's own map. These new areas could include the new contacts that come with them and a handful of missions for that area. That could keep the player base still together whilst adding new stuff.

The M16 GL, Minigun (if balanced), and Sawed-off could be new JMB weapons/inspirations in the near future maybe? Also I would love melee weapons in the game as long as you'd have to specifically switch to the melee weapon to hit people. None of that quick buttstock melee with your guns if you know what I mean. They'd all have do the same amount of damage in my opinion. Say if for Crims they have a Bat it's 4 hits to kill and Enfs get a Nightstick that's 4 hits as well. Oh Oh! And skins for them too!Β cough Akiko's Katana cough

Not sure how possible this is later on in the future for the game, just throwing stuff out my butt.Β πŸ™ƒ

15 minutes ago, Shyloid said:

Maybe instead of adding a new map, they add new like areas or "expansions" of the current ones? Kind of like what Fortnite does with it's own map. These new areas could include the new contacts that come with them and a handful of missions for that area. That could keep the player base still together whilst adding new stuff.

i honestly like this idea a lot, instead of expanding outward make the districts feel "larger" by adding more interiors and rooftops to the current maps
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Fenton said:

dude its a carbon copy of a gc8 impreza

The minigun looks so cool. The problem is that a game like APB can have either a cool but horribly useless one, or a cool but horribly overpowered one. Guaranteed there won't be a middle ground. :(