• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

CallOfTheDead08

CallOfTheDead08

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 01-August 14
I'm trying to play apb reloaded and it won't start. Sometimes the downloading screen will come up and ill press start, nothing happens. Somtimes it will take me to a title screen and just sit there and do nothing. Plaese help me Idont know what to do!

Esther

Esther

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4285 posts
  • Joined 21-May 11

I'm trying to play apb reloaded and it won't start. Sometimes the downloading screen will come up and ill press start, nothing happens. Somtimes it will take me to a title screen and just sit there and do nothing. Plaese help me Idont know what to do!

Hey,

you're wrong here, this isn't the APB Reloaded Forum so no one can help you here. Here's the Technical Issues - Section, maybe you can find your answer there, otherwise go ahead and open a new thread. Try to explain your problem a bit better and perhabs try to get some screenshots, people will help you there.

Greetings.

WngO77I.png  You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else. - Albert Einstein  | 

izLYWoA.png    Clan Progression | Haircuts and haircut colors | New mission typest70C8a9.png  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users