30 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:
The weapon consistently loses out due to the extra shot
No, it consistently loses because people don't understand how it works and refuse to learn. They just want to M1+W and be rewarded with a free win.

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:

The Frenzy has exceptionally higher accuracy than the other standard assault rifles

The only thing different between it and the NTEC is it has a slightly lower per shot modifier and shot modifier maximum, and you think it has "exceptionally higher accuracy"?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Nite said:
The only thing different between it and the NTEC is it has a slightly lower per shot modifier and shot modifier maximum, and you think it has "exceptionally higher accuracy"?
Try actually firing them ingame, instead of just looking at numbers on paper. The difference is huge.

@Flight Edited by Hexerin
Content removed, was part of moderated exchange.

Frenzy has great accuracy, and bloom recovery. 
0,69s ttk is ok. 7 stk is also ok, BUT... 
...due to its lower damage, its "exponentionaly" worse at long range fights cuz it applies very very low damage. I suggest to increase its effective range by 8m to compensate its damage drop off.
...due to 7 stk, it needs more bullets to kill. It consumes a lot of ammo. Suggestion no 2: increase its clip capacity to 38, and increase its ammo in storage.
This changes would put Frenzy on the same level as N-tec.

1 hour ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

0,69s ttk

5 hours ago, Hexerin said:
Also, on a sidenote, APB:Db's TTK calculation for the Frenzy is incorrect. It's actual TTK is 0.72 with its current stats.
For the sake of clarity.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suggest to increase its effective range by 8m to compensate its damage drop off.

This is unneeded, and curves its balance in a way that could cause more problems down the road. Frenzy has no overdamage, so increasing its base damage (166 being the ideal) would be the better course for accomplishing the same thing as a base range increase.

Suggestion no 2: increase its clip capacity to 38, and increase its ammo in storage.

It really doesn't need more ammo, and again would also curve its balance in a way that could cause more problems down the road. Along similar lines above, increasing base damage would also increase consistency, which would serve similar purpose to an increased ammo pool.

Edited by Hexerin

Just because the class is AR does not mean that it's made for mid range.. I ado agree that it needs some love, but I see it as more of a close range AR like the ACES rifle

6 hours ago, Hexerin said:
  • Bring health damage up to 166, from 143
  • Bring hard damage up to 19, from 14.3
Gun is now in line with the other standard assault rifles. It needs no other changes.

Also, on a sidenote, APB:Db's TTK calculation for the Frenzy is incorrect. It's actual TTK is 0.72 with its current stats. @Speedz
Use APBDB VAULT, it's up to date as of latest patch.

29 minutes ago, LazyLizard said:
Use APBDB VAULT, it's up to date as of latest patch.
1c66c6adcf60350efd1b7509cb2f1427.png

Welp.

1 hour ago, Unclean said:

Just because the class is AR does not mean that it's made for mid range.. I ado agree that it needs some love, but I see it as more of a close range AR like the ACES rifle

What you describe is the 'Manic', really.
Somatic brings you the SMG / AR Hybrid NA-MANIC, one of three models in the FANATIC BROTHERS collection. This well rounded weapon combines incredible accuracy in short bursts with increased stability during sustained fire. The NA provides great short to medium range capabilities.

The 'Frenzy' is, according to its description at least, designed as a proper Assault Rifle.
Somatic brings you the Assault Rifle FA-FRENZY, one of three models in the FANATIC BROTHERS collection. This well rounded weapon combines incredible accuracy in short bursts with increased stability during sustained fire. The FA is the mad-man of choice when operating in mid-range combat.

Given the Manic already functions as an ACER counterpart, the Frenzy should probably play somewhat similar to the STAR. Perhaps with a lower base, but higher sustained accuracy. And obviously one more shot to kill, but a higher rate of fire.
  • Like 1

I have gone ahead and cleared a bunch of replies to this thread.
They were mainly insults towards other users, or name and shame.
Warnings were handed out, but I must remind the rest of you that this kind of behaviour is not tolerated.

It is entirely feasible to have a discussion without resorting to insults.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

8 hours ago, Hexerin said:

It really doesn't need more ammo, and again would also curve its balance in a way that could cause more problems down the road. Along similar lines above, increasing base damage would also increase consistency, which would serve similar purpose to an increased ammo pool.

This is something that is indeed arguable

BUT..
8 hours ago, Hexerin said:

This is unneeded, and curves its balance in a way that could cause more problems down the road. Frenzy has no overdamage, so increasing its base damage (166 being the ideal) would be the better course for accomplishing the same thing as a base range increase.

...THESE are some big words from someone whose suggestion affects more things than just a range, in which S1-FA suffers at. Edited by AxeTurboAgresor

17 hours ago, Hexerin said:
  • Bring health damage up to 166, from 143
  • Bring hard damage up to 19, from 14.3
Gun is now in line with the other standard assault rifles. It needs no other changes.

Also, on a sidenote, APB:Db's TTK calculation for the Frenzy is incorrect. It's actual TTK is 0.72 with its current stats. @Speedz
No sorry, the calculation is right, every gun runs through the same calculation. 

This is a perfect example for what happens when rounding numbers to two digits after the comma...
The actual fire rate of the Frenzy is 0.115.

I'll increase this specific value to 3 digits after the comma. Edited by Speedz

50 minutes ago, Speedz said:
No sorry, the calculation is right, every gun runs through the same calculation. 

This is a perfect example for what happens when rounding numbers to two digits after the comma...

I'll increase this specific value to 3 digits after the comma.

LO needs to do the same with the in game damage. 1 burst from an OBIR shows 50 damage for the assist, but the real damage is only 49.5.

1 minute ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:
LO needs to do the same with the in game damage. 1 burst from an OBIR shows 50 damage for the assist, but the real damage is only 49.5.
Assists aren't damage, they're score. The score is based on damage, yes, but it isn't a direct reference.

Edited by Hexerin

13 minutes ago, Hexerin said:
Assists aren't damage, they're score. The score is based on damage, yes, but it isn't a direct reference.

I understand this, but when there's no accurate weapon stats in game it can confuse new players. Rounding down would be less misleading.

1 minute ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:
I understand this, but when there's no accurate weapon stats in game it can confuse new players. Rounding down would be less misleading.
About the only thing you would get here is it being changed to round down to 49 score instead of rounding up to 50 score, which isn't a positive gain for anyone. Introducing fractional scores is unnecessary and just causes more bloated code on top of the already terrible spaghetti code we have.

2 hours ago, Speedz said:

you work with APB vault?

Just now, Softdeath said:
2 hours ago, Speedz said:

you work with APB vault?
Speed IS apb vault

I wouldn’t  mind the 7th shot to kill if it had a faster TTK than an NTEC like 0.625 to 0.65 or something. At least then it would be a sidegrade which performs better up close. 0.01 seconds doesn’t make a difference and requires a higher skill level just to get similar results.

I tested these day this weapon togheter with the others of the jug.  pack...

orange, purple mod:
-Hunting sight 3
-Tagger

At first impact the weapon seem really interesting, good TTK, good recoil,(tap-firing), than NTec and other assault rifles, seem little more adapt for close range, but at the end I found the frenzy A WEIRD WEAPON, used it and prepare yourself to get a lot of assist and die for the  BLOODY DAMMIT last bullet that dont fit in the back of your dearest red bull that want hurt you with all your heart 🙄

Orange, purple mod:
-Hunting sight 3
-Tagger

Tested it with
first: CJ2
second: CJ1

third:
I tried  muzzle break,(shittest mod ever...) for trying to remove that dammit  horizantal recoil
A little better, but the end the same story...

Now I want to try with heavy barrel 1 or 2, but until now I got  upset for  the hundreads times that how I was so close to  win  the Challenges 1 vs 1...

for now I  am quite DELUSE of the juggernaut pack,(excpet the manic, but there is better for tha role),  for ex. the rabid on the paper is a weapon with a range of 65m, but I challenge to use it  for medium/long range effectively, nope, after 30m this weapon  is quite useless, strangely I found it a beast at close range without understaning excatly where I was aiming getting rage and insult from shotgun/oca users XD

For now sure, I don't advice anyone to buy this pack if it's just for the weapons..

Edited by PingOVER9000

Frenzy would be fine as it is but with better accuracy. Especially when you have to counter not only recoil but suttering, bad hitreg and lagers

On 8/16/2018 at 1:35 PM, GhosT said:

And right now it's yet another ntec reskin, but with one more shot to kill.

Who would bother with THAT?
not every assault rifle is automatically an ntech reskin; it can require the same amount of hits and still be a fundamentally different gun for different playstyles

All this talk about this "extra shot to kill".

oth50Su.gif

I wonder how long til people ask for an OCA buff cuz PMG kills in 3 less shots.

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

All this talk about this "extra shot to kill".

oth50Su.gif

I wonder how long til people ask for an OCA buff cuz PMG kills in 3 less shots.

it's not a matter for this "extra shot to kill", the matter it's the weapon  at the end it's not EFFECTIVE for the role as the PUBBLISHER sell and describe for your CUSTUMER.

Then the fact it's not possible to test these weapons before BUYING the pack, tell a lot....

Right now, I am quite DELUSE for the puchase and I would not advice anyone to anyone  the pack, THAT'S IT.

Bye Edited by PingOVER9000