First of all, let us compare the S1-FA 'Frenzy' stats with both the Ntec and FAR.
NTEC stats:
Time to Kill 0.70 sec
Shots to Kill 6
Health Damage 190
Stamina Damage 20
Hard Damage 19.00
Drop off Range 50m
FAR stats:
Time to Kill 0.70 sec
Shots to Kill 6
Time to Stun 6.86 sec
Shots to Stun 50
Health Damage 175
Stamina Damage 20
Hard Damage 19.3
Drop off Range 50 m
S1-FA 'Frenzy' stats:
Time to Kill 0.69 sec
Shots to Kill 7
Time to Stun 5.64 sec
Shots to Stun 50
Health Damage 143
Stamina Damage 20
Hard Damage 14.3
Drop off Range 50 m
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Conclusion:
As you can see, the S1-FA 'Frenzy'    clearly does NOT FIT in its category, it requires 7 STK, which is extremely unreliable, it may be the same TTK at very close range, however at medium range, trying to land that last hit is quite difficult and often frustrating, if you are in a fire fight, you mostly just end up dying anyway. the S1-FA Brothers are quite competitive and well in their place inside their category, while the Frenzy is clearly outmatched in 90% of the situations compared to his brothers, since LO is working so hard in the balance department , I highly suggest you consider a buff to this gun.

Edited by Softdeath
  • Like 5

frenzy needs some love...i love the handling of it but an ntec can always kill it faster

Make the Frenzy either get better accuracy or do more damage and please gimme armas sales.

2 minutes ago, Pinpuce said:

Make the Frenzy either get better accuracy or do more damage and please gimme armas sales.

Yeah im also looking for some sales, want to buy a new pack, my gear is getting rusty.
  • Like 1

Supposedly the Frenzy has better bloom recovery stats, but they're minimal enough IME that I still get out-ttked by an NTEC unless I get a serious first shot lead over them.

If the Frenzy got sniper level initial accuracy it would be stronger maybe

9 minutes ago, Nite said:

Supposedly the Frenzy has better bloom recovery stats, but they're minimal enough IME that I still get out-ttked by an NTEC unless I get a serious first shot lead over them.

If the Frenzy got sniper level initial accuracy it would be stronger maybe

i think making it 6 to kill instead of 7 would be a good start tho...aka buffing the damage by a LIIIIIIIITLE bit

1 minute ago, Keshi said:

making it 6 to kill instead of 7

but then it would be yet another ntec reskin. Who would bother with that?

Just now, Nite said:

Now that i'm thinking...the frenzy shoots faster than the ntec (without CJ3 ofc) right? i havn't use it in a long while.
Maybe i am confused between the frenzy and rabid

1 minute ago, Keshi said:
Now that i'm thinking...the frenzy shoots faster than the ntec (without CJ3 ofc) right? i havn't use it in a long while.
why would you care about firing speed if it has as much bloom as an Ntec? this is what makes it worse, its nearly identical to ntec just recovers a little faster, this gun should either get a dmg buff or get totally revamped, right now its just a weaker assault rifle.
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Keshi said:

120ms fire interval for Frenzy/Rabid vs. 140ms for the NTEC. Not a difference you could notice. Its the Manic that fire faster than the NTEC.

Just now, Nite said:
13 minutes ago, Keshi said:

120ms fire interval for Frenzy/Rabid vs. 140ms for the NTEC. Not a difference you could notice. Its the Manic that fire faster than the NTEC.
ah. noted
Maybe increasing the fire rate in a way it wont be an ntec n'or an atac, can give it something a little unique 🤔
10 minutes ago, Softdeath said:
14 minutes ago, Keshi said:
why would you care about firing speed if it has as much bloom as an Ntec? this is what makes it worse, its nearly identical to ntec just recovers a little faster, this gun should either get a dmg buff or get totally revamped, right now its just a weaker assault rifle.
revamp would be better

Honestly the only thing that killed the frenzy was them adding that 1 extra bullet to its stk. It use to be a good gun. Then they nerfed it :)

2 hours ago, Nite said:

And right now it's yet another ntec reskin, but with one more shot to kill.

Who would bother with THAT?

9 minutes ago, GhosT said:

And right now it's yet another ntec reskin, but with one more shot to kill.

Who would bother with THAT?
That's why I proposed accuracy buffs in my post above. let it take 1 more stk than the ntec but make it noticeably more accurate at base.

14 minutes ago, RespectThis said:

Honestly the only thing that killed the frenzy was them adding that 1 extra bullet to its stk. It use to be a good gun. Then they nerfed it 🙂

i remember it used to go back and forth from 6stk to 7stk every other patch lol

3 hours ago, Softdeath said:

First of all, let us compare the S1-FA 'Frenzy' stats with both the Ntec and FAR.
NTEC stats:
Time to Kill 0.70 sec
Shots to Kill 6
Health Damage 190
Stamina Damage 20
Hard Damage 19.00
Drop off Range 50m
FAR stats:
Time to Kill 0.70 sec
Shots to Kill 6
Time to Stun 6.86 sec
Shots to Stun 50
Health Damage 175
Stamina Damage 20
Hard Damage 19.3
Drop off Range 50 m
S1-FA 'Frenzy' stats:
Time to Kill 0.69 sec
Shots to Kill 7
Time to Stun 5.64 sec
Shots to Stun 50
Health Damage 143
Stamina Damage 20
Hard Damage 14.3
Drop off Range 50 m
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Conclusion:
As you can see, the S1-FA 'Frenzy'    clearly does NOT FIT in its category, it requires 7 STK, which is extremely unreliable, it may be the same TTK at very close range, however at medium range, trying to land that last hit is quite difficult and often frustrating, if you are in a fire fight, you mostly just end up dying anyway. the S1-FA Brothers are quite competitive and well in their place inside their category, while the Frenzy is clearly outmatched in 90% of the situations compared to his brothers, since LO is working so hard in the balance department , I highly suggest you consider a buff to this gun.

Star: TTK .75s

All these people who have clearly never even used the Frenzy for any relevant amount of time, talking about its balance as if they have the right to.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

All these people who have clearly never even used the Frenzy for any relevant amount of time, talking about its balance as if they have the right to.

Hahahaha, alright Mr "frenzy expert" how about you enlighten us with your wisdom?
2 hours ago, LazyLizard said:

Gotta love when someone makes an account just to cry about a gun.

Ohhhh you got me! Thats exactly why! , not me trying to show some game balance issues so that it can improve! That is DEFINITELY the reason! Edited by Softdeath
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Softdeath said:
Hahahaha, alright Mr "frenzy expert" how about you enlighten us with your wisdom?
  • Bring health damage up to 166, from 143
  • Bring hard damage up to 19, from 14.3
Gun is now in line with the other standard assault rifles. It needs no other changes.

Also, on a sidenote, APB:Db's TTK calculation for the Frenzy is incorrect. It's actual TTK is 0.72 with its current stats. @Speedz
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Hexerin said:
  • Bring health damage up to 166, from 143
  • Bring hard damage up to 19, from 14.3
Gun is now in line with the other standard assault rifles. It needs no other changes.

Also, on a sidenote, APB:Db's TTK calculation for the Frenzy is incorrect. It's actual TTK is 0.72 with its current stats. @Speedz
16.6 x 6 = 99.6 , so still 7 STK actually no?

21 minutes ago, Softdeath said:
16.6 x 6 = 99.6 , so still 7 STK actually no?
If you want to talk about balance and be taken seriously, you should learn how the game actually works. It's not 16.6 damage, it's 166 damage. You have 1,000 health, not 100.

Also yes, it would still be a seven shot kill. The Frenzy has exceptionally higher accuracy than the other standard assault rifles, making it a six shot kill would jump it into overtuned status.

Edited by Hexerin

9 minutes ago, Hexerin said:
If you want to talk about balance and be taken seriously, you should learn how the game actually works. It's not 16.6 damage, it's 166 damage. You have 1,000 health, not 100.

Also yes, it would still be a seven shot kill. The Frenzy has exceptionally higher accuracy than the other standard assault rifles, making it a six shot kill would jump it into overtuned status.

dividing by 10 makes no difference, I don't know what's wrong with you but surely you are the kind of person no one wants to be around.
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

So your point is to increase its overkill?
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Doesn't matter, he could be using fractional based math, and since its divisible  by 10 it doesnt matter.

a 6 hit kill would be worth a try at least on OTW even if it doesn't go live. The weapon consistently loses out due to the extra shot
  • Like 2