Boba

IR3's funeral.

So after recent (horrible) changes to IR3, the mod is rendered useless. Especially the last nerf to the mod (keeping -18% fire rate while decreasing its range).

After the recent changes to IR3, I'd like to announce the funeral of the innocent victim, IR3. Rest in peace brother. May the premodded weapons equipped with IR3 rest in peace too.

You screwed up LO, big time. Thanks.

• Like 6

When's the funeral? What server, district, and time? I want to show up, and I'm sure a few others would love to as well so we can all mourn the loss of our long beloved friend.

Edited by Similarities
  • Thanks 1

poor baby, can't use anything other than the ntec

1 minute ago, Similarities said:

When's the funeral? What server, district, and time? I want to show up, and I'm sure a few others would love to as well so we can all mourn the loss of our long beloved friend.

I'll let you guys choose the time... I'll just stand in the back hiding in my black coat, crying..
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Lato said:

I only run HS3 and Mob Sling on my ntec... on the rare occasions I use it.

1 minute ago, Lato said:

Here we see a shotgun spammer in their natural habitat!

3 minutes ago, Lato said:

N-TEC is actually one of the least effected weapons by the changes, it's felt a lot more by OBIR/Obeya/Carbine/Oscar than it is by N-TEC. N-TEC is not going to drop out of the meta because of these changes, no gun will really, it's more like a lot of guns that got neutered by these changes were not the ones intended to be neutered so people will just drop it and not use it, the game will still be played pretty much exactly the same. Edited by Similarities

Dude fuck that broken mod that made everything good at range without any drawback

27 minutes ago, DouglasFalcon said:

Dude fuck that broken mod that made everything good at range without any drawback

You can't be serious .
  • Like 1

I'm fine with this. STAR 5.56 and SLR 7.62 FTW. 

37 minutes ago, Boba said:
39 minutes ago, Lato said:

Here we see a shotgun spammer in their natural habitat!
That's the same type of person to call anyone they die against, a hacker. Why do they all have the same toxic personality traits?

Willing to bet my life Lato has either already created a "BATTLEYE IS USELESS, LO DO NOTHING ABOUT HACKER EPIDEMIC!", is planning to, or will create one in the near future. The cycle is never wrong.
  • Like 1

IR3 seems fine to me tbh. Only thing that needs a fixing now(that is currently on otw and is way better) is the shotgun ranges.

u cant say straight truths like that whats wrong with u ??😱

Edited by BingoBookBG

5 minutes ago, BingoBookBG said:

u cant say straight truths like that whats wrong with u ??😱

*opinions

Nope, no such thing, I use it and it's great.

You're just a crybaby like 90% of the people on this forum.

Pretty sure they said it's temporary as they work on more permanent fixes.

They did drop the ball, MattScott said so.  They also said they'd fix it and these changes are just temporary.  I don't understand why everyone is getting so mad.

I do think it would have been better to revert ALL balance changes from the patch until they roll out better stuff though.  Shotguns as a weapon class never needed buffs.  Is what it is though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Devais said:
3 hours ago, DouglasFalcon said:

You can't be serious .
Dead serious. It's a bit of an hyperbole, yes, but IR3 had no downsides and every mid range weapon used it to great effects

The downsides for IR3 should be  seperated to the weapon groups and should have different stats.

3 hours ago, ShadowXS said:
That's the same type of person to call anyone they die against, a hacker. Why do they all have the same toxic personality traits?

Willing to bet my life Lato has either already created a "BATTLEYE IS USELESS, LO DO NOTHING ABOUT HACKER EPIDEMIC!", is planning to, or will create one in the near future. The cycle is never wrong.
You are completely out of the road, probably haven't read any of my posts. And i don't play shotguns, i play any weapon that is off-meta (Obeya cr7, tommygun, shaw, scout). I don't know when you guys started playing, but after YEARS of n-tecs and hvrs, it was about time for a meta shift. 
Also, just because i don't use Easy weapons like the n-tec/hvr/shotgun,  doesn't mean i'm a silver that calls everyone cheater. You'd be dead after that bet Edited by Lato