• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Psilocibin

Psilocibin

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 14-July 14
Hey all im pretty new to FE but i always dabble into what mods i can get for the game im playing , anyways directly to the point i wanted to see if anyone knew how to make it so when i hold my dual pistols it gives me same "Stationary -NOT MOVING" crosshair as when i use melee or say a shotgun, please any help with what codes i could replicate in what area to make this happen would be great.

NOTE: I only want to make it the same , i dont want to mod if i dont have too , i would like to be able to have teh game just think im holding dual melee weapons or whatever like the coding , but really im holding dual pistols if that made any sense lol.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Hey all im pretty new to FE but i always dabble into what mods i can get for the game im playing , anyways directly to the point i wanted to see if anyone knew how to make it so when i hold my dual pistols it gives me same "Stationary -NOT MOVING" crosshair as when i use melee or say a shotgun, please any help with what codes i could replicate in what area to make this happen would be great.

NOTE: I only want to make it the same , i dont want to mod if i dont have too , i would like to be able to have teh game just think im holding dual melee weapons or whatever like the coding , but really im holding dual pistols if that made any sense lol.

The circle wouldn't be accurate, you'd be better of with a dot UI.
Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

Psilocibin

Psilocibin

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 14-July 14
I really dont mind if it isnt pin point accurate like someones dot ui , i would prefer to just have no clunkyness lol and not have to maniuplate any of the games UI is there a way i can just have the shotgun crosshair like what would i have to switch around i do not care of its not accurate to the T

Calais

Calais

Elite

• Members
  • 1680 posts
  • Joined 12-July 12

This isn't possible without modifying the UI. You can modify the UI but it's only visual appearance so the circle/dot/whatever you choose would not reflect your bullets actual path or hit radius.

i would like to be able to have teh game just think im holding dual melee weapons or whatever like the coding , but really im holding dual pistols if that made any sense lol.

Having the game think you're using one weapon while you're using something else would be violating the terms of use.

oum60z.png

Love me or hate me. I am flattered to make the minds of so many.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

This isn't possible without modifying the UI. You can modify the UI but it's only visual appearance so the circle/dot/whatever you choose would not reflect your bullets actual path or hit radius.

Having the game think you're using one weapon while you're using something else would be violating the terms of use.

Visually it wouldn't be exploitation, as long as it didn't function as such. But only if it was a UI, not if they modified the client.
Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

Psilocibin

Psilocibin

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 14-July 14
K so bottom if i go into the games files and change the crosshairs internally thats violating the terms but if i have an over lay or someone elses UI its completely fine? the only reason i dont want a UI is cause it actaullly ruins some of the games most basic mechanics like being able to click the guns on your char / bike / mailbox and other npc interactions because of the invisble 2x2 inch swuare that lies in the middle of your screen because you have to move the games HUD....thanks for the replys but i guess ill never be able to live the dream of shotting pistols with a melee aimer ahaha

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3718 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

K so bottom if i go into the games files and change the crosshairs internally thats violating the terms but if i have an over lay or someone elses UI its completely fine? the only reason i dont want a UI is cause it actaullly ruins some of the games most basic mechanics like being able to click the guns on your char / bike / mailbox and other npc interactions because of the invisble 2x2 inch swuare that lies in the middle of your screen because you have to move the games HUD....thanks for the replys but i guess ill never be able to live the dream of shotting pistols with a melee aimer ahaha

Different uis function differently. The Saints combat ui is notorious for having a large area that messes with clicking.

Heretic
Nysak

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users