Weeb TheEpicGuyV2

Cobr-A "Adder" & "Venom" armas prices

We are working on better highlighting, but the featured tab should now be rotating, with items in that tab receiving a price decrease. In this case the COBR-A "Venom" is on the featured tab, so has a discount applied..

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

Why is there a difference in pricing if they're statistically the exact same gun? Found it odd, is all

i mean the adder has a scope attached to it 🤔

3 minutes ago, Keshi said:
i mean the adder has a scope attached to it 🤔
And it's based on SCAR Mk17 or SCAR-H if prefer.
Venom it's Adder's lil sis.

1 hour ago, Maverick13 said:
And it's based on SCAR Mk17 or SCAR-H if prefer.
Venom it's Adder's lil sis.
i mean..what if you are paying extra for the adder just because that model has a scope on it... classic G1 

Same goes for the ntec and cr5. cr5 is more expensive than the ntec but they are just reskins
ak vs m16(that somewhat performs like an m4) Edited by Keshi

Just now, Keshi said:
i mean..what if you are paying extra for the adder just because that model has a scope on it... classic G1 

Same goes for the ntec and cr5. cr5 is more expensive than the ntec but they are just reskins
ak vs m16(that somewhat performs like an m4)
True. Same goes too with Obeya CR and SLR. This bugs me out.
I think it'll better if they make every weapon original, not just a re-skin that shares some stats traits.

1 minute ago, Keshi said:

ak vs m16(that somewhat performs like an m4)
i have all of the ntec reskins but i dont have the ntec
and i always buy the ntec dvah to use it
i just hate the cr5 and vas sword for some reason

2 minutes ago, Ebola-Chan said:
i have all of the ntec reskins but i dont have the ntec
and i always buy the ntec dvah to use it
i just hate the cr5 and vas sword for some reason
you are not alone bro. vas from loyalty, cr5 from key to city, and yet i bought the ntec dvah from armas and always use it .-.
3 minutes ago, Maverick13 said:
True. Same goes too with Obeya CR and SLR. This bugs me out.
I think it'll better if they make every weapon original, not just a re-skin that shares some stats traits.
pretty much agree with this ^
But i think g1 was too lazy to invent patterns for each guns to be unique, so they just mount a different gun sound on it and paint the icon yellow and BAM its a """""new""""" gun

lol

Maybe LO is different... i hope LO is different... Edited by Keshi

11 minutes ago, Keshi said:
you are not alone bro. vas from loyalty, cr5 from key to city, and yet i bought the ntec dvah from armas and always use it .-. pretty much agree with this ^
But i think g1 was too lazy to invent patterns for each guns to be unique, so they just mount a different gun sound on it and paint the icon yellow and BAM its a """""new""""" gun

lol

Maybe LO is different... i hope LO is different...
The game deserves a new engine and a re-build. Removing all repeated weapons and add a weapon customization system, this dropping the slot customization.
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, LO_Beastie said:

We are working on better highlighting, but the featured tab should now be rotating, with items in that tab receiving a price decrease. In this case the COBR-A "Venom" is on the featured tab, so has a discount applied..

It doesn't show original price vs new price so you know there's a discount. If the system is automated at a set time intervals, it would be nice with a countdown to the next refresh of items for the featured tab 🙂
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dopefish said:
If the system is automated at a set time intervals, it would be nice with a countdown to the next refresh of items for the featured tab 🙂
I absolutely love this idea!