Sign in to follow this  
Pillowlol

Armas guns

For some reason, some non-reskin guns on armas (account wide) cost 1799 g1c, some cost 2799 and some cost 3499 g1c. Why aren't all non reskins the same (cheap) price? 3.5k for an account wide non reskin gun is crazy.. Will they change this when they revamp the armas?

2 minutes ago, EmptyPillow said:

For some reason, some non-reskin guns on armas (account wide) cost 1799 g1c, some cost 2799 and some cost 3499 g1c. Why aren't all non reskins the same (cheap) price? 3.5k for an account wide non reskin gun is crazy.. Will they change this when they revamp the armas?

hopefully the armas revamp will include normalized prices, since theyre currently all over the place - looking at you $50 shredder

3 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
hopefully the armas revamp will include normalized prices, since theyre currently all over the place - looking at you $50 shredder
mate I'm looking at a $40 oca I feel u

56 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
1 hour ago, EmptyPillow said:

If you want crazy then look at the Norsemen gun pack. $95 for what is arguably some of the worst pointman guns out there. 

12 hours ago, Genobee said:

If you want crazy then look at the Norsemen gun pack. $95 for what is arguably some of the worst pointman guns out there. 
till this day i havnt played against a single person who owned 1 of these...

13 hours ago, Genobee said:

i have that Norsemen gun pack xD and i never play with this guns because idk... the guns are not bad but they are not good either ... 
the weapons need a buff Edited by TackoGirl

15 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
15 hours ago, EmptyPillow said:

i wanted to buy the shredder and when i reapised that its 50$ for a gun i almost fell from my chair
cant believe i actually spend so much money on weapons in this game

28 minutes ago, Ebola-Chan said:

i wanted to buy the shredder and when i reapised that its 50$ for a gun i almost fell from my chair
cant believe i actually spend so much money on weapons in this game
i've spend around 1k dollars :')

11 minutes ago, Keshi said:
i've spend around 1k dollars :')
ive spent around 700 :s
and 4$ is 1 of my currency back in the days when ive spent money on this game

4 minutes ago, Ebola-Chan said:
ive spent around 700 :s
and 4$ is 1 of my currency back in the days when ive spent money on this game
I mean... even tho the items are expensive i didn't mind paying. I always say if you like something, support it.
But before LO took over last time i bought something was in 2016. Then i gave up on the game and told myself that i'm buying something when the game improves...
LO took over i saw the roadmap and rip went 100 dollars 🤣

2 hours ago, Keshi said:
15 hours ago, Genobee said:

till this day i havnt played against a single person who owned 1 of these...
i own these, but never play them x-d
they are quite dreadful in comparison to basically everything else. Edited by neophobia

Sign in to follow this