Sign in to follow this  
Aitako

[PC] Patch 1.19.6 8/15/2018 Shotgun nerf?

[PC] Patch 1.19.6

Hello everyone,

We are having a patch on Wednesday 8/15/2018.
Maintenance will start at 9 AM UTC and will last for 4 hours.

The patch includes the new Showstopper 'Thunder'
Fixed a bug with the Colby Commander's sound
Fixed a bug where certain weapons had the wrong models

Consoles will be down for their normal maintenance during this time as well.

Thank you all, 
Selali

Realy no shotgun nerf?...
Would have been nice

The shotgun changes was rushed out the door.
They already have a nerf on OTW that people should test! There is no need to rush more stuff out the door.

Go test it, give them feedback. If the nerf is okay as is I am sure they will push it to live soon.
And then go back to the drawing board with future changes.

For a "fast" hotfix, they just have to delete the new shotgun system, put in the one before the big buff and then test their new system on otw. Not let the live server get flooded by shotguns.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aitako said:

For a "fast" hotfix, they just have to delete the new shotgun system, put in the one before the big buff and then test their new system on otw. Not let the live server get flooded by shotguns.

It's not necessary to revert or...it would be a shame to revert because the system is good just needs more thoughts. The old system was so inconsistent that you could stand still and still do +16 after 3 shots with csg.

me questin is WHERE IS THE SHOWSTOPPER "THUNDER" ! i want to buy some boxes Little OOOOrbit

Edited by TackoGirl

3 hours ago, Tobii said:

The shotgun changes was rushed out the door.
They already have a nerf on OTW that people should test! There is no need to rush more stuff out the door.

Go test it, give them feedback. If the nerf is okay as is I am sure they will push it to live soon.
And then go back to the drawing board with future changes.

And that's the problem. Most people don't want to try out OTW and give their feedbacks and then complains. Even if we(that do try and give our feedbacks and suggestions/idea's) there are still gonna be those who will complain that never tested OTW, when it goes live -.-
1 minute ago, TackoGirl said:

me questin is WHERE IS THE SHOWSTOPPER "THUNDER" ! i want to buy some boxes Little OOOOrbit

coming soon :v

4 minutes ago, Keshi said:
coming soon :v

they should hurry up, because I will soon get a new dog puppy and then i have no more money for APB :'D Edited by TackoGirl

Just now, TackoGirl said:

they should hurry up, because I will soon get a new dog puppy and then i have no more money for APB :'D
lmfao since it's a 4hour maintenance...
Wait now that i'm thinking... if the patch is 9AM UTC
Wouldn't the patch be happening at "Peak" hours? 🤔

Sign in to follow this