Sign in to follow this  
AAMSS

DDOS is the reason that i didn't get what i bought from armas?

Did you buy something last week and didn't receive it ? ( Check the ingame mail 1st)  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Did you buy something last week and didn't receive it ? ( Check the ingame mail 1st)

• Yes
    • No

as CEO said they got DDOSed last weekend...and unfortunately i bought the revelation pass pack last weekend  and all what i got  ingame mail is Growl War kit and nothing else ... and tried to redeem a loyalty weapon reward and website gave me an error.. & warned me to contact game support. 
and i did so ..but they seemed to be very busy...until they see my ticket
i would like to know if i did miss something or i'm supposed to buy the pack stuff from a specific contract? and i would like to know if someone had the same problem too

Thanks in advance

Edited by AAMSS

As said above, all items should have been delivered to your mail.
you did the right thing and created a support ticket as this should not have happened, support is quite busy but they should get to your ticket as soon as possible.

Thanks!

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, CANINE said:

As said above, all items should have been delivered to your mail.
you did the right thing and created a support ticket as this should not have happened, support is quite busy but they should get to your ticket as soon as possible.

Thanks!

i think since most people dont want to wait 45days but they have no choice
They'd make forum posts to see if it happend to someone else as well
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for everyone who replied and voted,
and Keshi i hope what you are saying will not happen again to you or anyone else... as i'm still almost on the 5th day of waiting...  i don't want wait 40 days more  ...no please xD ...  

and Good luck all

Edited by AAMSS
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, AAMSS said:

and Keshi i hope what you are saying will not happen again to you or anyone else... as i'm still almost on the 5th day of waiting...  i don't want wait 40 days more  ...no please xD ...  

and Good luck all

this never happend to me, i just reported griefing and stuffs and got a reply after 45days .-.

15 hours ago, AAMSS said:

and Good luck all

Same situation happened to me, i did some purchase while the game was under maintenance or being DDOS, honestly can't remember... created my ticket on June 29th, still waiting till this day for a reply. Get comfy, it'll probably take a while.  

28 minutes ago, MySodium said:

Same situation happened to me, i did some purchase while the game was under maintenance or being DDOS, honestly can't remember... created my ticket on June 29th, still waiting till this day for a reply. Get comfy, it'll probably take a while.  
wow.. that's even more than the "45 days "to reply, i mean wth .. what is game support priorities? unbanning / technical problems / griefing  /scam ..  or someone who paid money & didn't get what he paid for ? this is really annoying...hopefully, they will finish yours "soon" too 😕 ... because there very few from us that had this issue, or not?? 
 i know it's not the game support/ devs fault, besides the huge pressure on them, but something must be improved in the game support ... 

in the end good luck all

I would assume the thing that happened last month had something to do with the long wait time.  Someone hacked the support portal that they use and flooded all of its clients with fake support tickets, I think Matt said there was something like 68,000 fake tickets that they have to go through now?  He said they can't just mass delete them either unfortunately.

When the number of tickets to handle each day is a constant 4-digit it's hard to get a reply ASAP. I don't know how many guys does Little Orbit have doing support, but I guess their manpower is not too big.

As for your issue - I find it really hard that a DDoS would cause your stuff to arrive only partially. It should have even blocked your transaction before it went through. Then again, without any other options, I would've thought the same.

Seems like the support is your only chance.

Sign in to follow this