• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12
So if you played after the release of aftershock you'll be missing the following.
  • Caves - Unsure why this was blocked...
  • BFRs
  • Router - Honestly should have stayed, as it wasn't exactly OP and the fact it could transport ally or enemy was a big deal.
  • Flail
  • Switchblade
  • Ancient Tech Weapons - Gotta check

Not to say none of that will come back, especially since you can still reach Battle Rank 40... wish they reverted it back to BR 25 being the cap but eh.

Edit : Correction, all "Core Combat" benefits are disabled and are not coming back. They are still there, but they don't function "normally".

Edited by Reaps989, 02 May 2014 - 12:50 AM.

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

Coreldan

Coreldan

For Freedom!

• Members
  • 8559 posts
  • Joined 26-January 11
I rather just play Planetside 2.

PS1 still has some good and interesting mechanics that they should implement to PS2, but other than that it's a worse game in 9 aspects out of 10.

w a r f a r e a c t i v i t i e s | s p e c i a l i s t p r o t e c t i o n i n c
Core | HIVE | Citadel

Visit us at wasp-inc.com and YouTube

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

I rather just play Planetside 2.

PS1 still has some good and interesting mechanics that they should implement to PS2, but other than that it's a worse game in 9 aspects out of 10.

I can agree weapon balance wise, the rest isn't so bad.
Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users