• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Whiskey Drinker

Whiskey Drinker

Conscript

• Members
  • 257 posts
  • Joined 01-October 13
List most your most memorable / favorite time in FE. Mine is : when I got to see PvP for the first time. Shp and Reno curb stomped Treadstone at a 2v8 ( I was apart of that eight ). I was completely amazed, and wanted to learn to be able to do that.

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
My most memorable time...God...also my first time in PvP..I had always wanted to be part of Crouching Tiger but knew I lacked the skill. I was invited by Shiu to join as a trainee months later and took part in a battle between CT/Condemned and Heretic/Poker, my very first furball. All these names I had only heard of....Alisha Kim, Alesia Karter, Loleatta....Nysek, Boneever....Crispy Cream, Flyzardi, Maderp...and there I was fighting with or against them. It was surreal, it was all I wanted at the time, and I will never forget it.

My favorite time was during my straight PvE days...recruiting Xsnx into the United Federation Forces when I was the only active officer, then meeting Brock Rock soon afterwards. Sal, Brock and I did everything together and were inseparable. FE was magical back then, and God, I so miss those days.

DLBanner1.jpg

Kit Southworth, Kitness Everdeen, Ophanim-Dying Light

Whiskey Drinker

Whiskey Drinker

Conscript

• Members
  • 257 posts
  • Joined 01-October 13
My favorite time would have to be before I had to leave FE. The time I was in Dmg Inc. I didn't win a lot of fights and spent a great portion of my time in a cloner, but holy mommy, did I have a blast.

Maylinh

Maylinh

Conscript

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • Joined 04-June 12
I have many memorable pvp moments in FE. I could fight alongside Heretic, French Connection, Damage Inc and Public Enemy and offcourse my own clan Dismay! Or with my 'secret toon' alongside Dreaming Shadows :)

Had loads of fun in lowbie and endgame zones. One of the fights I enjoyed was with Heretic, I joined the clan I think a month or 2 before. It was vs a big zerg of Travelers.

Aertis made 2 vids of these fights

Good old days, no GORE, primal and other bullcrap :D

Edited by Maylinh, 30 April 2014 - 09:49 AM.

Posted Image

www.youtube.com/user/maylinh1

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12
While it may have been a headache at times, Unity was good times for while even during the time they were techs (Even if it was very short after I joined) to stir up the pot alittle. I'd say around the time Hades and us teamed up it was quite lawls for a bit.

I gotta say tho, playing with Heretic is definitely worth it. Just as it was with allies, again for as short as some alliances were, who became enemies after yet only in name.

I'd have to make a top 5 I think...

• Heavy Vehpwnz : This was quite obvious tho. And while it was overkill, Maderp getting hit from long range in her car or Chrispy at LA when we first had them.
  • Recent blockade fights after GORE nerf : Especially when there were travelers just rolling down the hill just outside of the town. Not to mention the baiting out of the furball of Blood, Pikk, Akee, and I forgot who else when I was running Escape Artist :o
  • Tiny Nysek : Nuff said
  • Snaggles & Myself vs 30+ Enfos at SW keep in Dump : Snaggles was like "Did... we just win?... There's no gosh darning way." xD
  • 6 Unity vs RFDC/RA in PC (SE keep) during the time we were Tech : Even with the HW group and constant zerg flowing from the cloner, we kicked them out.

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

Mayor of Junktown

Mayor of Junktown

Novice

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • Joined 03-April 14
My favorite time is when G1 finally fell through its pleasant fellow and hung itself, thus shutting down this poor excuse for a game. Also, their micro transaction system sucks.

Mayor of Junktown

Mayor of Junktown

Novice

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • Joined 03-April 14
Haha, it substituted "pleasant fellow" for that other word we use for "rectum" (damn near killed 'em.)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users